Truth or Dare

Ages since I updated I know but since it's Friday 13th and I watched truth or dare, I decided to do an update. I hope you guys like it, cause I don't know what to think.

Ziva's POV
"Come on, truth or dare?" My friend asked again. I had quite a lot to drink so my head wasn't thinking straight. And I already made a fool of myself, and didn't want to be the talk for the next couple of days in school. "What will it be?" My other friend asked. "Ugh truth." I said and slammed my drink. My best friend smiled. "There are rumors that you only date Jimmy for pleasure. Is that true?" I gulped. "Yes, I pretend to like him for sex. He's a nice guy but my heart belongs to someone else." I said, feeling like a jackass. "Nice done. He's a dork." Someone said and raised their glass. "If you want pleasure I'm available" someone else yelled. I rolled my eyes and raised my bottle of vodka. "Erm... Tony truth or dare". Tony laughed and answered "dare baby". I was drunk but he was much more drunk than me. "I dare you to do a lap dance with Torres." I know that was a mean thing to dare since I know my friend has a crush on Tony. But a said dare is said and everyone cheered around me as Tony stood up. Most people have a crush on Tony, including myself but I was too afraid to admitt my feelings for him. Soon again it was mine turn again and I decided to pick dare. "I dare you to makeout with the person that your heart belongs to". I gasped and froze. "I hate you" I mumbled before slamming down rest of my vodka bottle. I stood up and walked over to Tony. I sat down in his lap and cupped his face. I kissed him with all passion I had. I heard people cheer and laugh around me but at that moment only we mattered. His hands found my ass and gave them a tight squeeze. I moaned into his mouth. He pulled apart as air became a need. I felt myself blush and walked back to my chair. That was amazing but I also knew Tony was a guy with multiply girlfriends so it meant nothing to him. "Since Ziva is my friend and I don't like seing her hurt, would you stop sleeping with other girls if you could have Ziva?" My gothic friend asked. I felt my cheeks turn redish again, I hated being in the center. By now, I was really wasted. "Depends on how good she is in the bed" was his answer. I rolled my eyes and slammed down my gin and tonic. "Oh damn" someone yelled. I couldn't bare looking at Tony right now. I was furious at him for answering that. After a couple of more truth and dares people began to disappear and the party dying out. "Ok, last one. Truth or dare Ziva" my friend said. "Truth". I answered. "Will you and Tony makeout again?" What should I answer? "Maybe, maybe not. I can't answer that since I don't know the answer. In this state, no." I saw Tony's smile disappear and I smiled. Not many people reject him so I had to try my best to do that so he wouldn't win. I stood up and I lost my balance the second I tried to walk so I grabbed my chair. High heels and lot of alcohol wasn't a good mixture. Luckily my dorm wasn't too far away. "I will walk you home" I heard him said and an arm go around my waist. "I'm good thank you" I said and rolled my eyes. I heard my friends whistle and cheer as we left the dorm together. "You are such a jackass" I said and slapped him as we were alone. "A jackass that you adores". I stayed quiet since he was right. "What about you with me tonight. My dorm is much closer than yours." He tried. I stopped and looked at him. I might me drunk but some part of me was still thinking straight. "You are my friend and that is what you will forever be. Forget that tonight happened because nothing more will happen between us." I said as I felt him push me towards the wall. My back hit the wall and I felt his breath of alcohol. I closed my eyes to get strenght but all I saw was us making out earlier. "What if I want you" he whispered and I opened my eyes. "Beside friends with benefits are a win win" he whispered into my ear. Oh screw this, I thought. My arms went around his neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Who am I trying to fool, I want you" I said and kissed him hungrily. We made out against the wall until the person on the other side yelled "get a room"! Tony carried me the way to his dorm. It was only four doors away but it took five minutes to get there. He put me down on the bed and pulled off his shirt before crawling on top of me. "I promise that you won't regret this" he mumbled against my skin. "You better or I go back to Palmer" I moaned. I knew that pissed him off. He pulled up my skirt and my thong down as he bite my neck. Seconds later I felt him enter me and I moaned. "Oh god!" He thrusted deeper into me and deeper. "Am I good enough for you" he asked between kisses. I panted heavily and nodded. He smiled victorious and slammed his lips onto mine again as he slammed his way back in.

Tony's POV
I woke up with a major headache hours later. I smiled as I saw my beautiful and sexy friend beside me, naked like me. I could remember parts of the evening but not much. I was wasted and I knew she was wasted too. I moved closer to her and planted wet kisses on her shoulder further and further down to her breast. "Mmmm" I heard a moan. She rolled on top of me and I felt how wet she was. She leaned down to kiss me. But the moment I was ready to take her, she pulled away. "Hey hey hey," I said and grabbed her hand. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Tony this was a one time thing, and you know that. I can't let you play with my feelings." She said. "So playing with Palmer's feelings are okay?" I asked. "That's not the same and you know that!" She said. "I like Jimmy, I just don't love him. There's a difference between you and me, I don't sleep around with five boys!" She yelled. I knew I screwee up last night, even more now. I pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I'm a jackass and I know that. But I also know you have very deep feelings for me. And believe it or not, I have feelings for you too, more than getting you in bed." I said and looked at her. "You better prove that to me. You stop sleeping around and you have to wait until I'm ready to have sex with you." She said and I swallowed hard. "If I as much see you kiss another girl, we are done and I mean it." I nodded. "That's a deal on one condition" I said and guided her hand down to my rock hard. "You take care of this and I promise that." I said with a smile. She pushed me back down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

Ziva's POV
The next month was unsteady as hell between us. Tony was grumpy because he got no sex and I refused to give into him that easy. If I was gonna pour my heart and soul into him, I had to know he was all for it too and could fight for me. Days turned into another week and week after that. Me and Tony had now been on a good ground for almost two weeks. And I felt like we could take it to the next step. Me and Tony went all in that night. Maybe even too far. I ended up being pregnant. And then our fights and our unsteady relationship started all over again. But we soon enough solved it and decided that we should keep the baby and I continue studying on distance courses when the baby was born.

Two years later, we had a beautiful little baby girl. Her name was Caitlin, named after our dear friend we lost in a traffic accident right before she was born. We both decided we should honor her by naming our daughter after her. Tony had just gratuated from college. I still had a year left before I could gratuade. It all took so much longer time when you had a daughter to take care of. But now when Tony was done, we decided that he would focus on Caitlin so I could finish off college. We moved to our own little place, not too far away from my college nor either of our parents. Let's just say that our beginning wasn't good, but it sure turned out real good and we loved our life together, and our daughter.