A great life

She woke up by getting licked in the face. She opened her eyes and saw a big face staring at her. She licked her again of happiness. She smiled. "Stop licking my face, Kate." She said as she sat up. Their one year shetland sheepdog Kate, sat down in her lap and looked at her. She turned around and saw her sleeping husband next to her. "Wake him up Kate." She said, pointing at Tony. Kate walked over to him and started to lick his face aswell. Tony groaned and turned around. "Good girl." Ziva said and patted her. Kate laid down between her and Tony. "Wake up love" she whispered in his ear. He opened his eyes and pulled her down to a kiss. "Good morning beautiful." She giggled and kissed him again. "Morning sleepy." She laid back down next to him. "Why do you always have to send her on me. Why can't I wake up by you kissing me." He whined as he patted Kate. "Because I never wake up by you kissing me." She smirked. She left the bed and slipped on a t-shirt. Then she walked out with Kate following her. She heard Tony groaned from the bedroom and understood he is on his way up. She opened the fridge and took out the milk and then grabbed the cereals and two bowls. Tony walked into the kitchen. He walked over to Ziva and wrapped his arms around her. "Hi honey." She said and grabbed two spoons. He kissed her cheek. "What's for breakfast?" "Cereals." She said turning around and kissed him. Then she walked over to the table and ate. Ziva put the dish in the dishwasher after they ate. She walked to the living room where Tony sat and Kate laid next to him. She smiled and pulled him up. "You could have sit in my lap." He said. She nodded and snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him. His hands moved around her waist, pulling her closer as they kissed. They were making out for the next two minutes. "That was nice" he said out of breath. She nodded and gave him a quick kiss. "We need to take Kate out. Let's get dressed." She said. She walked into the bedroom with Tony after. It was a warm day already, though the clock only were 10am. Ziva changed into some blue shorts and a yellow tank top and Tony into some grey shorts and a white t-shirt. Then they got Kate and went. They walked down to the beach where they could have Kate with. Ziva threw a stick out in the water and Kate ran after it. She smiled as Tony sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Kate come back with the stick in her mouth, wet. She dropped the stick and shook. "Kate!" Both said. Kate took the stick again and laid down. "Now when you are already wet it doesn't matter if you get more wet." Tony said as he picked her up. "What Tony no! Don't you dare to throw me in!" He laughed and let her down. "I wouldn't do something so mean to my baby." He said and kissed her. "I love you." She said. "I love you too. Now lets walk back home." He kissed her again then they took Kate and walked home.