New Years Party: Part 2

She walked into the living room and looked around. She definitely didn't want to meet Tony, neither Abby because she knew she had hurted her a lot, maybe McGee but she knew he was with Abby. She walked to a corner and stood there and sipped her wine. This night would be a fun one but instead it turned out to a worried one, to hide from her old team. "I haven't seen you on ages" she heard Lexie say as she walked up to her. "Where have you been hiding?" She asked as she gave Ziva a hug. "I have been home, taking care of family business." Ziva said and gave her a weak smile. "I have missed you a lot. And look at you, you look fabulous! I love your outfit, it's so cute but in a beautiful way. It's not really something you normally dresses in." Ziva smiled as Lexie just talked. She actually agreed with Lexie, her outfit was pretty girly or at least next to her normal outfits. She had a black 'fluffy' skirt with a light blue top, and black high heels. Her hair was made in big curls, with a braid on her left side, pulling her hair back. Then some neautral make up. "Hey is your hot partner here?" Lexie said excited. "Is he single?" She asked before she had a chance to answer her. "You mean DiNozzo?" Ziva asked. "Yeah him." Ziva looked away as her mind reminded her what had happen between them at the airport. "Ziva" Lexie said and she snapped out of her thoughts. "Uhm I- I don't.. know. You have to ask Abby if he is invited." She said and looked away from here. She spotted Tony in the other side of the room and immediately looked back at Lexie. "You know, I think Abby is in the kitchen. You should ask her if he is here. I need to use the bathroom anyway." Ziva said fast. Lexie smiled and walked away and so did she.

He spotted her in the other side of the room as she walked out of the room. He excused himself and tried to get through the people fast. He stood in the doorway and looked which way she may had went. He decided to go up for the stairs. He heard a door close as he was on the last step. "Ziva?" He asked and opened one of the doors. "What the hell?!" A blonde girl and a dark haired guy yelled. Tony gasped and immediately closed the door again. That was awkward, he thought. He went to next door, but this time knocked. Noone. He went through the three next rooms then walked downstairs again. He looked around among the people if he could see her. He walked out in the kitchen as he saw a woman outside in the garden. He opened the glass door and walked out. "I have looked for you." He said as he came pretty close. She turned around to face his gaze. She looked at him for some few seconds then looked down at her feet. Tony took some steps closer and gently grabbed her hand. "I love your outfit. It's beautiful, just like you." He said which made her look at him. She slipped her hand away from his and said "what do you want?" "I want you back... I thought you were in Tel Aviv. Why didn't you call or text when you came back? Or just answering my texts or calls? I have missed you a lot and there's not a day that goes by without thinking of you." "I should le-" she said as he cut her off. "I know you and I have something, aswell as I know you miss me, us, your family. Please Zi." He said. She looked at him. She melted into those eyes. He gave a slight smile as he put his hand on her cheek. "I didn't know you would be here. This wasn't meant to happen. I-" she said, still looking him in the eyes. "But it did. And I don't care how it happened. But I won't let you walk out of my life again." She felt how tears started to form in her eyes. "That kiss we shared at the airport was special. We both know that, it meant something extra than the other kisses we have shared. And it made me realize I made the biggest mistake in my life when I let you stay in Tel Aviv. I-" he said as she captured his lips and kissed him passionately. His arms went around her waist, pulling her closer. He kissed her back then they pulled apart to catch their breaths. He caressed her cheek as he smiled. "I love you." He said without her interrupting him. She smiled and kissed him again. She felt a hand poking her and they pulled away. She looked behind her and saw Abby standing there. "I said you would thank me later." She said as she walked away. Tony looked confused as Ziva gave a small laugh. She grabbed his hand and locked their fingers together. He kissed her cheek as they walked inside.

It was 5 minutes left until 00:00 and everyone was standing in Borin's garden. Some of them was ready with the fireworks and some just waited. Tony snaked one arm over her shoulders. She smiled at him and leaned in as the countdown began. 5.. 4... 3, 2... 1! The fireworks went off as their lips met. They pulled apart smiling and looked up at the sky. The sky shined up with different of colors and everyone toasted with their champagne glasses. After 10 minutes Tony pulled her to the side. He took her behind a tree and gently pushed her against it. She dropped her glass as he kissed her. "Happy new year, sweet cheeks." He said as he pulled away some millimeters and stroked her cheek. "Happy new year." She said and pulled him back in. She wrapped her legs around his waist as the kiss heated up a little.

Sorry that it got later than I thought to update this part. But I hope you liked it. Hope y'all had a great new year.
Happy 1st January of 2015!! 🎇❤️