Studying

Inspired by the latest one shot by @vasoal2002 😊 I hope it's okay 😊

Ziva's POV
I threw myself backwards in the bed with a sigh. I was so tired and my head, it felt like it would explode. But I had to study, so I sat up again. I looked at my books then my laptop, and my books. "Ugh" I said and grabbed one of my books. Then my phone buzzed. I saw an incoming facetime-call from Tony. I answered and saw his smile. "Hi gorgeous," he said, smiling. "Hi," I said. "Where are you? Aren't you studying?" I said. "Well, I have been studying." He said then turned his phone around. I saw my door and smiled and hung up. I left my bed and went over to my balcony door and opened. I threw myself in his arms and he kissed my cheek. "What's wrong?" He asked, leading me over to the bed. "What's wrong? Well, if you have forget we have a French exam tomorrow. And I can't get anything into my head." I said with another sigh. "It seems like you need a break." He said, shutting down the laptop and books. "No I need to study. Otherwise I'm screwed tomorrow and I need to pass for my grade." I said, reaching for my books. He grabbed my hands. "No." He said. He brought up bag on the bed that I hadn't notice when he came. "I got strawberries dopped in chocolate and chocolate cake." He said. I smiled. "You are the best boyfriend anyone could have." I said, leaning in to kiss him.

After an hour of break, I went back to studying. Tony was lying beside me, not studying, even though he should. I lost focus on studying, quickly. I put my things on the floor then laid down beside him. "You staying the night?" I asked, running circles on his chest. "If you want me to." He said and kissed me. "There's nothing else I rather want." I mumbled against his lips.

The next day I woke up by my alarm. I shut it off. I just wanted to go back to sleep. Tony hadn't even heard the alarm. He had still his arm around my waist and the other hand was intertwined with mine. I used my free hand to caress his cheek. "Tony... sweetie.. You need to wake up." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled. "I love waking up next to you." He said and pulled me into a kiss. "We need to get going." I said, leaving the bed and got dressed. I collected my stuff in my bag and put it over my shoulder. We went downstairs. "Good morning mom, dad." I said. "Morning Ziva, Tony." My mom said with a smile. We ate breakfast then we headed to school. Tony pulled me into a kiss and said "good luck", before we sat down on separated desks. Ms Lewis walked inside and began to talk shortly about the exam then he gave each of us one exam. I looked down at the exam and sighed. "I'm screwed" I whispered.

After 2,5 hour I handed my exam in and left the classroom. Tony was waiting outside on me. "How did it go?" He asked and pulled me into his arms. "If I'm lucky, I will pass. What about you?" I said and kissed him. "Awful," he said and laughed. "Mr Rollins walked past me while I waited on you. He said our lesson is cancelled. We got a home assignment instead. That means we have weekend." He said and spun me around. "What about I take you out today?" He whispered in my ear. I bite my lip smiling. "What time?" I asked. "In 2 hours?" He said and I nodded. He walked me home and gave me a goodbye kiss. "You already home?" My mom asked from the kitchen. "Yes. But I will soon be leaving again. Tony is taking me out today." I said as my mom entered the hall. "I guess I don't have to wait up." She said with a smile. I nodded as she kissed my cheek. I went upstairs and took a shower. Then I got dressed, pretty much my casual clothes. I didn't bother to put on makeup. I didn't wear makeup very often. Then I walked downstairs to mom and not long time after Tony knocked on the door. I went to opened. "Hi," I said and kissed him. "Bye mom," I said. "Have fun you two," she said back before we closed the door.