Cards / Crossover R&I

Requested by brittxalways. I had no idea how to do a crossover 😂 anyway, hope you like it!
Happy Valentine's day! A Valentine story will be up tomorrow or so.

Ziva and Tony had decided to have a fun evening at Ziva's place. Ziva had invited her friend Jane, also Abby and McGee, but neither of them could come. Abby forced McGee to go with her to some rescure animal thing. Tony had invited Maura. So they would be only four.

The gang came and they partied and drank, until Maura suggested to play strip poker. "Yeah sure," Ziva replied, as drunk as Maura. Tony nodded with a smile and Jane did not have a choice. After a while playing, Maura was in her skirt and bra, suprisingly good. Jane was in her underwear, Ziva in her bra and jeans. Tony was shirtless and slipped off his jeans for just losing the round. Ziva stared at him, biting her lip with a smile. Maura did look at him too. She had have a crush on him for years. She looked at him until she realized Jane was looking straight at her, more exact at her boobs. The next round came, Ziva lost and unzipped her jeans. She sat down again and put her hand on Tony's thigh. "You been working out?" She whispered. He looked down at her and then at her. "Thank you for noticing." He said, smiling. "Guys," Jane said with a smile. Both of them pulled away and said "sorry". They continued to play. By each round, Ziva and Tony got more 'cuddling' with each other. Ziva got closer and closer to him, feeling him. She gently grabbed him in her hand and he jerked. She looked up at him as she met his lips. He pressed his lips onto hers. Both Jane and Maura stared at them, suprised. Then Jane stood up and walked over to Maura, and pulled her into a kiss. Maura pulled away but then pulled her back in. Tony carried Ziva away to the bedroom and closed the door with a kick. He put her down and crawled on top of her, kissing his way up. She moaned and arched her back. He pulled off the only clothing she had, her panties, and kissed her inner thigh up. His hand found her center and he ran small circles on her clit. She moaned as he pushed two fingers inside. "Enough of teasing," she moaned.

The following day, Ziva woke up with a major headache. She didn't remember last night. She looked down and realized she was naked, and looked beside her. She sighed. She wrapped the sheet around herself and made her way out. As she got out in the living room, she gasped and turned around. She remembered they playing strip poker. She turned back around and looked at her friend/s. My couch, she thought. As she and Tony was, they were naked too. She walked past them, into the kitchen. There it laid clothes all around. She got a glas of water and some aspirin. She walked back into her bedroom and laid back down. Tony woke up and smiled as he saw Ziva. "Mm morning." He said and ran his hand on her leg. "Good morning," she replied. He had a major headache, just like Ziva but remembered the best part from last night, her. His hand moved further up to her thighs and under the sheet. She bit her lip. "What do you think you are doing?" She asked as his hand touched her clit. She closed her eyes and gave a low moan. "I'm making you come over my fingers." He husked. "Ohh." She moaned and arched her back. "So nice." He smiled. He got turned on by hearing her and seing her. She stopped him and sat up. "As much as I'm enjoying... this.. We can't. They are just outside." She said and brought him into a kiss. "Didn't matter for you last night." He said and pushed his fingers deep inside. She moaned into his mouth. "Shh you don't want them to hear." He whispered. She moaned as quiet she could. "Good girl." He said. "Come for me," he filled in. "I'm gonna... kill you.. for this..." She moaned.

In her living room, Maura and Jane had woke up. "I know it's not you. But it makes me turned on. I want to hear your moans." Maura husked in Jane's ear. "Oh," Jane replied and kissed her. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get out of here so they can continue with theirs, and we ours." Jane said and pulled her up.