Rule 12

Today was the big day. Tony and Ziva had been dating over 3 months now, and they would finally tell him. He hadn't react bad when Abby and Tim told him about their relationship, but they aren't co-workers.

Ziva laid on Tony's chest resting as he rubbed her back. "Tony, I'm scared." "Don't be." He kissed her lips and smiled. "It will go great. You know what Abby and Tim had said when they told him." "Yeah but.." "It will go great and even if it doesn't, I'll not stop loving you." He kissed her again and she kissed him back. "What do you want for breakfast?" "Panncakes." "Ok I'll go up and make panncakes, you stay here." She pulled him into another kiss before he left the bed. Ziva stayed in the bed and relaxed then Tony shouted from the kitchen "it's ready!" She went up, out to him in the kitchen. "I love the smell of panncakes" she said and giggled. They ate breakfast then they took a shower. Ziva went out from the shower and wrapped a towel around her and Tony did same. He pulled over her hair to one side and kissed her wet neck, down to her collarbone. She smiled and turned around. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Lets get ready." She said between the kisses. Then she went to the bedroom and got dressed. Tony came soon after. They drove to Gibbs place and went down to his basement. He was, as usual, down in his basement, working on one of his boats. "Ziver...Tony." "Hey Gibbs" Ziva said. "What bring you two down?" "Um eh" she stammered. Tony wrapped his arms around her small waist. "Gibbs, we are dating." Tony said quickly. "Ok." "Ok? No chatter about rule 12?" Ziva said suprised. "Nope. I knew it would happen one day." Ziva kissed Tony. "Thank you Gibbs." Ziva said and huggsd him. He kissed her cheek. "Can you go upstairs? I want to talk to Tony." "Sure." She went upstairs and sat down on his couch. "I'll kill you if you break her heart!" "I won't. I love her so much, she's my Shannon." "Good because you know what happens if you do. Don't hurt my girl." Tony nodded and walked up to Ziva. "Shall we go?" "Yeah. Bye Gibbs!" She yelldd. They sat inside the car and Tony grabbed her hand. "I love you, Ziva David." He said and kissed her pasionate. "I love you too." She kissed him again then they drove home to Tony.