Undercover

Ziva and Tony had got an undercover mission. They were in New York in a hotelroom.

Ziva walked in from the balcony, towards Tony. "Sweet cheeks" he said as he pulled her into his arms. Ziva giggled. He kissed her soft lips. His lips moved down to her neck, to her colarbone. Ziva started to unbotton Tony's shirt as they walked to the bed. He lifted her sweater over her head. He kissed her neck as his hands moved down and unzipped her pants. She opened his trousers and pulled them off. His hands unhooked her bra and it fell on the floor. He kissed her colorbone down to her breast, down to her stomach and his hands undressing her panties. Her hands ran down on his chest, udressing his boxers. He picked her up as he kissed her and laid her down on the bed. He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. His lips moved down to her breast and she moaned. His lips moved back to her lips. He pushed some harder, and harder. "Thats not your knee" she said and kneed him were it hurts. He groaned in pain and She flipped over so she was on top of him.

McGee was watching the screen of them. He blushed as he saw them doing what they were doing.. Sometimes he wondered if they really did have sex or not. He didn't thought they had sex. "No it's Tony and Ziva, they would never do that" he told himself quietly. He turned off the camera and went home.

Ziva and Tony laid naked next to each other. Ziva's fingers ran circles on his bare chest. "You enjoying this" he whispered in her ear and kissed her behind it. "No" she answered and rolled over to the other side. He wrapped his arms around her. She felt how is lips kissed her skin. "Stop it DiNozzo" she said quietly. "I know you like it." He kissed her neck as his hands moved up to her breast, teasing her. "I love you Ziva, I do" he whispered in her ear and kissed her behind it. She rolled over and faced him. She pulled herself up to his lips and kissed him. He kissed her back. "Is that your answer of telling me you.." "Yes, I love you too" she whispered. He smiled as she pressed her lips on his.