New Years Eve

The whole team was in the squad room and had new years party. Ziva went over to Tony's desk with a beer in her hand. "Here you go Tony" she said smiling and sat down on the side of his desk. "Thanks Zee-vah." "We better go out, almost midnight" Gibbs said. Everyone except Tony and Ziva went to the elevator. "Are you two coming?" Abby asked. "Um eh yeah we are coming soon" Tony replied fast and smiled at Ziva. The rest of the team went down to the park. "Come on Tony, we have to go down aswell, otherwise we will miss the fireworks." Tony sighed then he stood up and went to the elevator with Ziva after himself. "What are you doing Tony?" She asked as he switched off the elevator. "U-uh nothing" he stuttered. "Is there anything you want to accompish before this year ends?" She asked with a smile on her face. "No um no... Not now, I will wait to the last second or I will not tell you." "Oh come on, now your boring." She whined and walked closer to him. She hugged him and looked into his eyes with her puppy eyes. "Maybe" he said and kissed her cheek. "Now, lets go down before they start looking for us." He switched on the elevator again and they went out to the rest of the team. "Where have you been hiding?" Abby asked when she sees them. Ziva and Tony nodded her. Abby gave Ziva a smirk. "What is it Abs?" "Oh nothing." She replied with a big smile. "Yeah sure..." Tony came up behind Ziva and hugged her. "20 seconds left" he whispered in her ear. "Will you accompish now?" She said and smiled. "Um no." "Hmm" Gibbs said and Tony let go of her. The fireworks shined on the sky and they all toasted. "Happy new year!" Everyone left and Tony and Ziva stayed. "Will you tell me now?" Ziva said and hugged him. "Nothing to say." Ziva looked annoyed at him and let go of him. "I said I had nothing to say..." He said as he pulled her into a kiss. She kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you" He said as their lips are some millimeters apart.