Sick

Ziva walked in to the squad room and as normally she was first. She sat down behind her desk and started her computer. Then McGee came out of the elevator. "Morning Ziva" he said as he walked past her. "Good morning Tim." Minutes past by and she looked at the time. Tony is late, she thought. Then Gibbs walked in with coffee in his hand. "Where is Tony?" Ziva asked. He stopped infront of her desk. "Sick" he answered. "Um can I, I... Eh, I..." Ziva stammered. "Spell it out David." "Can I talk to you?" She asked. He nodded and went to the elevator with Ziva after. He switched it off and looked at her. "Can I um... I.." "Take care of him, it's ok. You go." He said. He switched the elevator back and the door opened. "And Ziver, keep it outside the office and I'm fine with it" he said before he left the elevator. She was amazed over he knew. She smiled slighly and walked to her desk. She grabbed her things then walked to the elevator. She drove home and left her stuff then she drove to Tony's place. She knocked on his door, nervously. She heard footsteps coming closer then the door opened. "Ziva" he said shocked. "Um hi." "What are you doing here?" He asked confused. "Gibbs told me you were sick and he allowed me to take care of you. If you want me. I thought you maybe would like some company" she said with a smile. Tony smiled back and let her in. "You maybe get sick too" he said softly. "How are you feeling?" She asked sweetly. "I've the cold and probably fever aswell." She put her hand against his forehead to feel if he was warm. "You have definetely fever" she said. "You should rest" she said after. Tony laid down on the couch and Ziva got a blanket for him. She wrapped it around him as he smiled. He patted some space next to his head. She smiled and sat down. He put his head in her lap. "Try to rest okay?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his hair. Tony nodded and closed his eyes. He fell asleep soon after. After an hour or two he woke up and saw Ziva's beautiful face. "Hi" she said sweetly. "Eh thank you for being here and taking care of me" he said after a while. She smiled. He still laid in her lap and looked up at her. He could melt when he saw her face, her smile and her brown eyes. She leaned down and their lips met in a soft kiss. She pulled back fast and her cheeks got red. He smiled sweetly at her. He sat up and cupped her face. He kissed her passionately. She smiled during the kiss. She kissed him back then he pulled back. "You will definetely get sick now" he said. She giggled and kissed his cheek. He laid down again and looked at her with puppy eyes. "What" she asked smiling. "Lay down with me." "Na.. okay I can't resist those eyes." She laid down infront of him, under the blanket. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head into her hair and back.

Next day
Tony and Ziva laid in his bed. Both sick and had a high fever. He pulled her closer and kissed her. "I'm sorry that I made you sick" he said and kissed her again. She kissed him back then laid her head on his chest.