In danger

Tony woke up by his phone ringing. "Ziva, it's 2am in the morning." Tony said sleepy. "Tony... Please help me.. Tony..." Ziva cried. "Ziva, you're alright? Where are you?" Tony asked worried. "M-my apart..ment.." She said. "I'll be there in five." Then he hung up. He left the bed and hurried to take some clothes on. He took his jogging pants and a ncis hoodie. Then he speeded off to Ziva's place. He ran upstairs and knocked on her door. "Ziva?" He asked. He opened the door and yelled again "Ziva!" "I'm in here..." A low voice said. He walked into the bedroom and got shocked of what he saw. Ziva laid on the bed naked, hands and feet tied up to each bedpost. She had got one hand free so she could called him. "Oh my god Ziva." He said amazed and walked up to her. She started to cry again. Her body was covered in bruises and blood. She had some deep cut in her thigh. He united her hands and feet. "Ziva..." He said and looked at her with worried eyes. Ziva sat up and tried to cover herself as she cried harder. Tony pulled his hoodie over his head and gave it to Ziva. She slipped it fast on. Then Tony stood up and looked in some drawers after some clean panties. He found one and handed it to her. She slipped it on. Tony sat down next to her and pulled her onto his chest. She was shaking. "Ziva, it's ok now. I'm here." He said softly. "What happened?" He asked after a while. She started to cry again. He rubbed her back, tried to comfort and calm her. "Two men... They did.. discusting things to me... They said they would be back in some hours.." Ziva cried into his chest. "Shhh." Tony said softly as he texted Gibbs. *Ziva have been raped by two men. I'm at her apartment. She have a deep cut in her thigh, probably need to stitch up. She said that they would be back in some hours. / Take her to the hospital then your apartment. Do not leave her out of you sight! You are now under protection duty until we find those who did this to her!* "Ziva, come on, I need to take you to the hospital." He said. Ziva looked up at him. "No! I'm not going to the hospital." Ziva said. "Your wound is deep. You need to stitch it up." He said, grabbing her arm. "You can stitch it up. I don't want to go there!" "Ok fine." He pulled her up from the bed. He notice that she had trouble to walk so he picked her up in bride style and walked down to the car with her. He sat her down in the passager seat then walked to the other side and drove away. He stopped the car and notice she had fallen asleep. He picked her up then walked in to the hospital with her. They got a room immediately. Ziva laid in Tony's lap asleep. Then the doctor walked in. "Hello I'm doctor Johnson." The man said, shaking his hand with Tony. "She have a deep wound on her thigh." Tony said. "I need her to lay on the side. Can you wake her up." "I'd rather not. She don't know she is here. She wanted me to take a look at her." Tony said. But he woke her up and she got pretty upset when she realize she were at the hospital. "Miss David, I'll clean this wound then stitch it up. You will need somewhere between 15-20 stitches, then I'll put badage over it. You will have to stay in bed for the next two days. Is it understood?" Ziva nodded. "I'll get some things." Doctor Johnson said and walked away. He got back minutes later and helped Ziva. He cleaned her wound that made her groan in pain. Then he started to stitch her wound up. After 18 stitches he put bandage over. "You can leave now. Stay in bed for two days and I want you to come back in five days." Doctor Johnson said and walked away. "I hate you DiNozzo!" Ziva said angry. "Ziva, I couldn't do this to you. And Gibbs forced me to take you here. Now we are going home." Tony said and picked her up. He carried her to the car and drove home to his apartment. "This is not my apartment Tony. What am I doing here?" "You are staying here. Gibbs told me to not let you out of my sight and that you would stay at my place until they found who did this to you." He went out of the car and carried Ziva up to his apartment. He put her down on the couch then locked the door and walked back to her. "Why are you doing this to me?" Tony asked. "Doing what?" "First you act like you want me to care about you and that you want my company then you just push me away. You have to understand I care about you and I don't want anything to happen to you but I can't do that if you push me away." Ziva looked away from him. "Ziva talk to me, please." She didn't respond. He stood up and walked away to the bedroom. Ziva started to cry. He took out some jogging pants and a big t-shirt. Then he walked back to her. "Ziva please, talk to me or look at me." She looked at him then he embraced her a hug. She cried onto his chest. "I, I am so s-sorry." Ziva cried. "It's okay Zi. You should sleep. Here is some other clothes, I don't think you want to sleep in my hoodie." Ziva smiled slightly and took the clothes from him. Ziva walked to the bathroom and changed clothes to the t-shirt and panties then she went back to Tony. "Take my bed. I will be out here." He said kissing her forehead. "Can you lay with me?" She asked quitely. "Sure." They walked into his bedroom and laid down. She snuggled up close and wrapped her arms around his waist. She fell asleep right after.

Next day
Tony woke up with Ziva next to him. She had still her arms around his waist. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Tony.. Is it you?" Ziva said tired. "Yeah sweet cheeks." Ziva opened her eyes and smiled. "Good morning." Tony said and ran his fingers through her hair. She giggled. "Morning." She said as she snuggled up closer to him. "You are acting weird." Tony said and wrapped his arms around her. "It's maybe because I'm in love." She said shyly with a smile. "You are? I'm in love with someone too." He said smiling. She nodded and bite her bottom lip. She knew it made him feel crazy when she did that. "You are so pretty." He said and stroked her cheek. She giggled as she leaned in for a kiss. She pulled back after 3 seconds but Tony pulled her down for one more kiss. He rolled over on top of her as he kissed her. He pulled away and smiled as she giggled. "I love the giggle of yours." He said and kissed her again. She smiled and ran her fingers through his short hair. "You are so handsome Tony." She said smiling, and rolled back over on top. She kissed him again, before she rested her head on his chest. He held her tight in his arms. "I love you and I will never let anything bad happen to you again." He whispered in her ear.

Thank you all for 20K! <3