Dirty talk

Requested by @kathiiweatherly. As you may figure on the title, warning for smutt.

The team had been stuck in the squad room since 18 hours back. They had got a case and Gibbs wanted that bastard. He was obsessed with the guy, like he was with Ari. It was 1am in the morning. The only light in the squad room was the lamps on Tony's, Ziva's and McGee's desks. Gibbs, they didn't know where he was. McGee was downstairs in Abby's lab, working on the victims computer, hoping to find a lead. So it was only Tony and Ziva in the squad room. Tony yawned and stood up to not fall asleep. "You got something?" He asked her and walked toward her desk. "Depends on what you want." She said with a flirty wink. She loved to make him crazy, even more when they were in the squad room and he couldn't revenge on her. He sat down on the side of her desk, looking at her. "What do you offer?" He asked. She looked back at him and crossed her legs. "I can talk about the case, about movies, or about what you are thinking." She said. "The last one," he replied with a smile. She smiled and said, "you want to kiss me hard and fuck me against my desk." His smile dropped. "I could continue to tell you what you are thinking, but you already know that. So you wanna know what I'm thinking?" She husked. "And what is that." He said. She looked around to make sure Gibbs or noone else was around. "I'm imagine you naked. I would undress you and tie you up. Then, I would strip down to my underwears infront of you before crawling on top of you." Ziva said, with a slight smile. "I would kiss you and all parts of your body, ending with your cock. I would gently place kisses on its tip before taking you in my mouth, sucking on you, hardly." She said, looking at Tony. He pictured the image in his head. He felt how he was turning on, getting wet. "At same time, I would massage your balls. Then, I would unhook my bra and slipping my panties off. Then I would, gently touch myself, making you go crazy. I would pump two fingers in and out as I massaged my breast, moaning your name." She said. "You are killing me." He said. She smiled and continued with her dirty talk. "After you begging, I would let you slip inside of me. I'm so tight and wet would you groan. Then I started to ride you, starting with a slow pace then faster, and faster and harder." She said. She could see how turned on he was, and to be honest, she was too. "God, Ziva" he breathed. She smirked before continue talking. "You pull in your ropes and moans, begging me for more. You are getting close to your orgasm. It only takes a couple of more hard and fast thrusts to get you over the edge. You grunts and moans, and your body trembling. I pull out from you and kisses you. Your lips dry after everything. You breaths heavily and asks me to untie you." She said. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Tony," she said. "You don't say a word, you have been teasing me for goddamn 20 minutes!" He said, sexual frustrated. "We can't do it here Tony!" She hissed. "Oh yes we can." He said, pulling her out from the squad room, down to the changing rooms in the gym. "Noone will disturb us here in the middle of the night." He said and pushed her up against the wall. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her as he unbuckled the belt of his trousers. He pulled them down along with his boxers then went for her pants and panties, that was ruined. "I see someone ruined their panties." He husked. "Oh shut up and just fuck me." She said and wrapped her legs around his body. He slowly pulled himself into her.

1,5 hour later
"Where in the hell have you two been?" Gibbs asked. "We were hungry." Tony said. "What do you got?" He asked. Tony, Ziva and McGee began to tell them what they got. It wasn't much so it didn't make Gibbs in a better mood. "I think we should go home and start fresh in the morning," Tony said. "Noone is leaving this building until we got proof and place where is he!" Gibbs yelled. Ziva sighed and sat down behind her desk. Tony smirked at her. "He seriously need to calm down," Ziva hissed as he had left the room. "Can't say I doesn't agree to that. I'm so damn tired." McGee said. "Me too." Ziva said and fell down on her desk. "He will kill you if you sleep Zee-vah." Tony said.

I just updated a new story called Haunted. The first part will be up in an hour. Please read it, love you guys ☺️