Movie night again

It was two weeks since they had their one night stand. Noone of them speaked about it after.

Ziva and Tony sat at their desks and worked with some paper work. Suddenly Tony started to throw small paper balls at her. "DiNozzo!!" She yelled and catch one small ball. "Stop it!" She throw it back at him. Gibbs came up behind him and gave him a headslap. "Start working DiNozzo!" "Sorry boss" he said and rubbed back of his head. Tony worked for around five minutes then he lost concentration again. He stared at Ziva while she was working. "Stop staring at me Tony." "I'm not staring at you Zee-Vah." "What are you doing then?" "Thinking... Hey what about a movie night tonight?" She remembered last they had a movie night. It led to other things... Sure she missed him but it could never happen again. "No do not think so." "Oh come on. Now you are boring..." He whined. "Stop whining." "Only if you say yes." "Ugh fine then... But no James Bond movie!" "Deal" he said smiling.

8:30pm
Ziva knocked on Tony's door. "Come in" he said as he opened the door. "Which movie?" She asked. "Something borrowed." Ziva sat down on his couch and Tony came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses. "You want a glass?" "No thanks. I'll drive home later." "One glass or I've to drink all by myself?" "What's wrong with you today you only complaining. One glass then." He pored up wine to her and himself and they toasted. Then they started to watch the movie. Halfway in the movie Tony moved a bit closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Tony, what are you doing?" "Cuddle with you." "I don't want to cuddle with you" she said and snatched him away. He paused the movie and looked at her. "What is wrong with you Ziva?" "I know exactly what you are doing Tony... You are just trying to get me drunk and weak for you so you can have another one night stand with me. But I'm not gonna let you play with my feelings." "No Ziva." "So you don't want to rip my clothes off right now?" "Yes but not for that reason...I don't want to have one night stand. I..." "Just start the movie again" she said annoyed. He started the movie again. The movie ended and they sat quiet in the couch looking at eachother. Tony leaned closer to her and gently laid her down. She didn't say anything. She knew exactly what's gonna happen. She wanted him to continue but same way not. She loved him and he just wanted to have another one night stand. He started to kiss her neck down to her collarbone. "Mmm" slipped out from her mouth. He smiled and continue to kiss her collarbone. He moved up to her soft lips as he started to unbutton her yellow blouse. "Tony... I love...you..." She said between their kisses. He pulled back and smiled. He lifted her up from the couch and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her into his bedroom and there they undressed each other. He laid down on top of her and kissed her soft lips. "I love you too" he said and and kissed her passionate. He plunged his tounge into her mouth and the fun began. They did unspeakable things rest of the night.