Phone call

It's four months ago since Ziva left DC and the team. No one had heard from her.

It was a normal day. McGee sat behind his desk, typing on his computer. Ellie sat behind her desk on the floor, listen on music. Tony sat at his desk with a photo in his hand. Gibbs walked in with a cup coffee in his hand and sat down at his desk. "A case, boss?" Tony asked and opened his drawer and put down the photo. "Nope, not yet but the day is still young" Gibbs answered. Tony sighed because that meant paperwork. He started his computer and started to do paperwork. Gibbs stood up and walked away, his coffee cup was empty. Tony's phone rang and he picked it up. "Special agent Tony DiNozzo" he said. "Hello Tony." "Zi...va..." He stammered. He heard a giggle from the other phone. "I misses you." Ziva said. "I, I.." He was speachless. "Can you come to Israel? I feel alone. I misses you so much." "Ziva, I can't just leave everything." She sighed. "But I'll come. I misses you too. I'll take the first flight. Ok?" "Really, you do it for me?" "Yes of course. I'd do whatever you ask for." "See you soon. Bye." "Bye Ziva." Tony hung up and put his phone down. He wrote a note to Gibbs and put it on his desk. He grabbed his things and ahead to the elevator. He felt how McGee and Ellie looked at him but they didn't say anything. He drove home and packed a bag then drove to the airport. He took the first flight to Israel, Tel Aviv. 6 hours on the flight, the plan started to land. He took his bag and called a cab to Ziva's house. A cab came fast and drove him. He paid the driver and walked to the house. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He heard footsteps coming closer and the door opened. "Tony your here!" She said happily and hugged him. He swung her around and smiled. Ziva smiled back as she pressed her lips on his. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. She pulled back and smiled. His fingers ran through her hair. "Oh Ziva, I missed you" he said and pulled her into a kiss. "I love you, Tony." "I love you too."