Crazy in love

Tony walked over to her desk and sat down on the side. She looked up at him. "Hi Tony" Ziva said. "You want to do something tonight?" "No, I have plans. Another time maybe." "What for plans?" He asked. "Plans that is not your business." "Oh come on, tell me. Is it a guy?" He smirked. "I said non of your business. And if you excuse me, I'm trying to do my paperwork." Tony looked at her but left her desk.

7pm
"Go home everyone" Gibbs yelled as he walked down from the stairs. Ziva grabbed her bag and jacket then hurried to the elevator. Tony ran after her and Ziva sighed as the elevator doors closed. "See you tomorrow, Tony." She said and walked out from the elevator. Tony looked at her as he walked to his car. He let her drive off first then he followed her in his car. Ziva parked her car and walked out. She opened the door and took out a bag and a guitar bag. Then she locked her car and walked inside. Tony waited in his car for some minute to be sure she didn't catch him. Then he walked inside. He looked around confused, Ziva were out of sight.

Ziva walked into the bathroom. She changed clothes into some jeans and a red bottom-up blouse. She put her clothes in her bag then took on black high heels. Then she looked herself in the mirror. She put her hair down and smiled, then walked out. "Gary, can you have this while I'm up on the stage?" She asked. "Sure Ziva. I put your bag behind here so noone sees it. You want a drink before it's your turn?" Gary asked her. "Yeah sure." Gary handed her a glass of red wine. "The house pays." He smiled. "Thank you, Gary."

Tony stood in the back, looking for Ziva, as he caught his eyes on her walking up on the stage. "Hello everyone. I'm Ziva, and today I'm singing a new song that I have write, crazy in love." She said and started to play on her guitar. Tony were confused.

When I talk you like to listen
I really love your kissin'
Baby you're a one of a kind
And baby did I mention,
all of the attention,
you give me makes me feel so fine
(Only for you)
My body's shaking,
when I think of the things that you do
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love,
there is no top speed limit,
it's maximum in every minute of love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love,
you're blind your heart's on fire,
and nothing else can take you higher than love
When you're crazy in love
My head upon your shoulder
Baby when you hold her,
the girl is shaking like a leaf
You give the right affection,
a kind of chain reaction,
way down to my knees
(Only for you)
My body's shaking,
when I think of the things that you do
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love,
you're blind your heart's on fire,
and nothing else can take you higher than love
When you're crazy in love
(Only for you)
I've been waiting,
wishing my dreams would come true
(Only for you)
Oh my body's shaking,
when I think of the things that you do
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love,
there is no top speed limit,
it's maximum in every minute of love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love
Oh oh oh oh
When you're crazy in love,
you're blind your heart's on fire,
and nothing else can take you higher than love
When you're crazy in love

"Thank you" she said as she saw Tony in the back. She walked down from the stage, to Gary. "You are fantastic!" Gary said and handed her bag. "Thank you." She said with a smile. She saw Tony walking closer. "Do you have a back door?" Ziva asked. "Yeah, go through that door and then you will find another door." "Thank you Gary." She took her bags and kissed Gary's cheek. Then she walked out through the doors before Tony came to her. "You can't go through that door." "But.. That girl... Never mind." Tony said and hurried out to his car. He came out and saw Ziva's car was gone. He speeded off to her apartment. He knocked on her door and he heard footsteps coming closer. Then the door opened. "Why did you do that?" She said upset when she opened the door. "Did what?" "You know what. I saw you at the club!" "You were fantastic, Zi." He said and took some step closer. "Stay there!" "What's wrong?" "What's wrong? You didn't accept a no. You followed me and saw me singing. I do things outside ncis that I don't want you to know!" "Ok, I'm sorry. I'll forget I ever heard your amazing voice and your song. But let me do one thing first." "Wha-" she were cut off by a him kissing her. "When you're crazy in love." He said with a smile. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She pulled him inside as they kissed. "I hope you want to stay" she whispered. He kissed her then picked her up. He went and laid her down on the couch then climbed up on top of her. She smiled as he leaned down and kissed her.

I hope you liked this, although it was a bit different I think. The song crazy in love by Jill Johnson. She is a country singer, my favorite, she is really good and you all should check her out if you liked crazy in love. If you check Jill out, please let me know what you think of her. I love Jill.