Valentines Day

Ziva wakes up in the morning with someone knocking on her front door. She takes her robe on and walks tired out. When she opens her door noone is there, she looks down and there are bouquet of roses. She picks them up and reads the note. 'Happy Valentines day beautiful' she smiles and walks inside and put the roses in water. She looks at the clock and it's 6:30am. She needed to get ready for work. She jumps into the shower then she puts on some make up and dries her hair. To last she takes some clothes on, she took some dark jeans and a red blouse. She smiles as she walks past the roses on the table on the kitchen. She wondered who it was from. No name on it. She eats breakfast then she drives to ncis 15 minutes later. She walks out from the elevator and unusual Tony was there before her. "Morning Zee-Vah" "Good morning Tony." She walks to her desk and on her desk was lying chocolate box. "Did you know who put this here?" She asks and puts it down in a drawer. "Eh no why? Do you have a secret admirer?" He says with a smile. "Yeah it looks like that. Was it here when you came?" "Yeah. So do you have any plans for Valentines day?" "No why should I? You know I don't seing anyone right now." "I just wondered" he says as he walks over to her desk. "I just don't want you to be alone on the love day. It can be depressing." "So you asks me out?" "I didn't say that but if you want, sure." "No I survive. You must have other plans anyway." "Yeah thats true. But I'd do everything for my partner" he says and kisses her hand. "Your acting weird." Tony walks back to his desk and looks at her.

6pm
Ziva parks her car outside her apartment then she walks up to her apartment. On the door was a note. 'You looked beautiful today. Meet me 7:30 at the park.' She smiles and takes down the note and unlocks her door. She make herself ready. She tskes a red short dress on with some red pumps. She make her hair in big curls and put on red lipstick. The clock was 7:10 and she locks her door and went. She walks into the park and looks around. Someone came up behind her and put his hands over her eyes. "I thought you would not come" a familiar voice says. He lead her to a table with candles and roses on and takes away his hands. "Wow beautiful." She turns around. "T-Tony... You did this for me?" "Yes sweet cheeks." "You are my secret admirer." "Eh y-yeah" he says shyly. She smiles and put her hand on his chest. He looks at her and smiles. "You look beautiful." "You already said that two times today" she giggles. "Ziva, I can tell you that every hour. You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen." She blushes and her cheeks got red. She looks down at her feet. Tony lifts her chin up and looks into her eyes. She cups his face and pulls him into a long and passionate kisses. After they put their foreheads together and smiled. "I love you" they both says at same time.