Valentine's Day

Tony's POV
To be honest, I was kind of nervous. It is Valentines day, and me and Ziva had been dating for 2 months so it was starting to get seriously between us now. I love her so much, in a way I have never loved anyone else and I am was that I will screw this up, the most loving day of the year. Then you can questioned, as McGee did, how you can be this nervous with someone you known for 8 years. I had asked Gibbs if I could take half day off and of course he allowed it. He had suprised me, when me and Ziva told him about us. I am very happy that he is fine with us dating, aswell like rest of the team are. After discussions and advices with most of the team, I had come up with a plan to celebrate Valentines day with Ziva.

The day had come and Ziva would be here in one hour and I felt like I had so much to do. Table setting was done, I only had to light the candles and turn on the music. On the table there was a boquette of roses, a box of chocolate and a sweet card saying 'I love you'. The dinner I had just began cooking, my family recipe of spaghetti and bolognese. To desert I had made chocolate mousse with strawberries and grated white chocolate as topping. I just hope it wouldn't be too much chocolate on the desert. Afterwards I had planned to take a bath with her and in the bathroom I had already prepared with rose petals, candles, bottle of wine and two glasses. Five minutes before the clock turned 6pm, I lighten all candles and turned on some romantic music. Right after I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and kissed her. "Aww this is beautiful," she said and hugged me.

Ziva's POV
Tony had really taken Valentines day seriously. On our dates he has been romantic, but this wins over all dates we had. He showed me to the table and pulled out my chair. "This is to you. Happy Valentines day." He said and disappeared into the kitchen. A minute later he came back with a bottle of wine and poured up wine to us then he came with the dinner. "It smells delicious." I said, eager to taste it. After fininshed the main course, he came in with a chocolate desert. "You made this by yourself?" I asked, little suprised that he was a really great cook. He nodded. "Wasn't it good?" He asked. "No, it was absolutely delicious, like the main course." I said, smiling and then a small smile appeared on his face. "I didn't think you was such a good cook, neither you was so interested in cooking." He smiled. He took the dishes away and then he went to do something else. He came back a couple of minutes later. He pulled me up from my chair and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you so much," he said and kissed me. I kissed him back and said "I love you too". "In the bathroom waits a warm bath and wine on us." "Well I suppose we should get into the water before it gets cold." I said and led him to the bathroom. There we stripped down and got into the bath. The bath was filled with rose petals and candles around the bath. "This is so nice." I said as I leaned back against him. He smiled and leaned in closer until our lips met. I had been in a few seriously relationships like this, but it has never been this romantic and sweet like he had done it. The guys I had been with had taken me to dinner then wanted to have sex. Tony seemed like he didn't care about that at all, he wanted me to feel appreciated and loved by him. "Thank you for all this. It is really sweet of you to do all this for me." I said and caressed his cheek. "Well, you deserve it all, sweet cheeks." He said and kissed me.

Tony's POV
I was really happy with the evening. Seems like Ziva really appreciated what I did. After the bath I had nothing planned. I thought I would let her decide. We got up from the bath and put on us robes. She died her hair with a towel and then looked at me. I walked up to her and pressed her against the wall and me. "You are so beautiful" I said between kisses. She smiled. "Did I say I love you." She said. "Yes, you did." I said, smiling. I slipped a straw of hair behind her ear. "What you wanna do?" I asked. "Well we have two options. Either watch a movie or we could enjoy ourselves." She said, smiling and biting her bottom lip. Then I felt my robe loosen. "I won't argue with you," was all I said before I captured her lips between mine and we made our way to the bedroom.

First of all, I'm very sorry for being so bad at updating. I will try to change that, if I have any readers left.
Second of all, happy valentines day to all of you. I got to see a sweet thing today. A friend of mine, got home from work and when she got home, she got met of signs and rose pentals, leading her to the bathroom. In the bathroom the bath was filled with rose petals and a glass of wine. It all made of her daughter which is maybe 10 years. So sweet.
Well anyway, I hope you like the story 🌹