Dinner

Last night Ziva had everyone over at dinner at hers, except Tony. When Tony found out the next day, he got upset and started to ask why he wasn't invited. To make him happy, Ziva invited him over to dinner tonight.

7pm
Ziva heard a knock on her door. She wasn't even done. "Hold on, I'm coming soon." She yelled as she slipped on her high heels. She ran to the bathroom and fixed her hair and put on some red lipstick. Then she walked to the door. "You are early." She said. "Yeah I know.. But you look beautiful." "Thank you. You look pretty good self." Ziva said and let him in. "You want something to drink? A glass wine?" "Sure." Ziva walked to the kitchen as Tony stared at her butt. She had some skinny blacks pants on with a red bottom-up blouse, and her butt looked sexy in them. She came back with two glasses and a bottle of red wine. "The dinner isn't ready yet. I hope it's ok that you have to wait." She said as she sat down next to him. "I was early." He said with his famous DiNozzo smile. She pored up some wine and they toasted. "I have to check on the food. Um do something, I don't know." She stood up and walked away. Tony took a sip of his wine then he stood up and walked out to her. He put his and her glass on the counter behind her. Then he wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder. "What are you cooking?" He asked as he nuzzled his nose onto her neck and she giggled. "Stop that silly. I'm trying to cook." "Now, should we have music on and we could have dance around while you are cooking." He said, as he let go of her. "I wouldn't mind that you hold me" she said smiling at him. He walked close to her again and wrapped his arms around her once again. "Just don't fool around." She said, stroking his cheek. "Ok, I think dinner is ready." Tony took their wine glasses and walked over to the table as she took two plates with food. Ziva sat down next to him and they ate. "This was great, Zi!" Tony said and helped her take away the dish. "Thanks." She giggled. They put the dish in the dishwasher then walked out to the living room. Tony sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "What do you want to do now?" She asked with a smile on her face. He nodded and kissed her neck instead. "Stop fooling I said. Otherwise you won't hold me either." "I'm not fooling. I'm kissing your soft and tan skin." He said and kissed her neck once more. "I know you like it anyway." He said as he turned her around to face to face. Ziva smiled slightly. "Your skin taste like sweet pea." She giggled. "And I wonder how your lips taste.." He said smiling. She bite her bottom lip as he pulled her little closer. Then he kissed her. She snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She kissed him some more times then pulled away for air. He looked at her with a huge smile. "That was nice." She said, looking him in the eyes. Her fingers started to fiddle with the bottons on his shirt, slowly slipping his shirt off. His shirt laid on the floor and he slipped her blouse over her head and threw it behind them. She pressed her lips on his. He plunged his tounge into her mouth. They stood in Ziva's living room, half naked, making out for a couple of minutes. Then he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed all the way into her bedroom. Then the fun began and they did unspeakable things all night.

For people who read my rizzles fanfic, I'll try to update it tomorrow.