Soulmates

"Do you ever think about soulmates?" Ziva asked as she walked to the elevator with Tony. "Um yes." He answered. "Have you found your soulmate?" Ziva asked. "Yes. I think so.." Ziva's smile fadded away into a sad face. "Who is she?" She asked disappointed. "A beautiful women. She is funny, sweet, warm, strong, brave, and well, really beautiful. She is perfect." Tony said, looking deep into Ziva's eyes. "She must be lucky" Ziva said and put her hand on his chest. Then the door opened and she walked out. "If she only knew" Tony whispered to himself. He ran up to Ziva before she got into the car. "What is it Tony?" She asked. He turned her around to him and saw she was almost crying. "What's wrong Zi." He asked. "Nothing. What did you want?" "I wonder if you want to do something tonight." "No thank you." She said and got into the car. Then she speeded away. A single tear ran down on her cheek and she wiped it away. Why do I have to like him, she thought.

Tony drove home to his apartment and sat down on the couch. He thought about Ziva, why she almost cried and why she said no. He loved that women, she was his soulmate. He decided to pack a bag with some movies then he drove to chinese restaurant and buyed some food. Then he drove to Ziva's apartment and knocked on her door. She opened the door seconds later. This time she really had been crying. She was black under her eyes of her mascara. She looked down on her feets. "What are you doing here, Tony?" She asked. "Hey look at me." He said lifting her chin up. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. "Nothing..." "That is a lie." He said calmly and sweet. " "I brought some movies and chinese food with me." He said with a smile. She smiled slightly and let him in. "I'll be back soon." She said and walked to the bathroom. She washed her make up of off then walked back out to Tony. He had already put one movie in the dvd player. He handed her one box with chinese food and she sat down on the other side of the couch. "Thank you" she said as he started the movie. They ate under silence. Then he looked at her with sad eyes. "You don't have to sit so far away." He said. "I don't bite." He filled in. She looked at him and nodded. "Okay I guess I have to sit here all alone." He said in a sad voice. She smiled and then moved closer to him. He wrapped one arm around her waist. They watched the movie to the end then Tony got up. "I guess I'll ahead home." He said. She walked with him to the door. "See you tomorrow." She said. "Yeah." He turned around to walk away. He turned back around as she was closing her door. "Ziva" he said. She opened the door again and he walked closer to her. He put his hand on her cheek and looked her in the eyes. "You are the one I talked about. You are my soulmate." He said. Then he turned around and walked away before she could say anything. She stood at the doorway, shocked. To last she closed her door and walked to her bedroom. She laid down on the bed, staring into the ceiling and thought about Tony. 30 minutes later she got up and grabbed her keys. She left her apartment and drove to Tony's. She knocked on his door nervously. "I am coming..." He said tired. He opened the door. "Ziva" he said amazed and rubbed his eyes. She pulled herself closer to him and kissed him passionately. He put his hands back of her neck and kissed her back. Their lips fitted perfectely together. She pulled back, smiling. "You are my soulmate, Tony." She said. "You want to come in? You can sleep here." He said with a smile. She nodded and walked in. "Can I borrow your Ohio t-shirt?" She asked and kissed him. "Sure." He said and kissed her back. Then he got his Ohio t-shirt. She walked into the bathroom and changed. Then she crawled under the covers next to Tony. He pulled her closer as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you, Zi. So much." She smiled and kissed him. "I love you too." She said, nuzzling into his chest. "Good night sweetie." He said kissing her head then turned the light off.