Claire Bear

Tony woke up to an empty bed. He sat up and stretched his arms above his head. He left the bed and headed downstairs, noone. He walked back up and into his daughters room. When he opened the door, he found both his fiancée and daughter asleep on her bed. He smiled and gently closed the door again.

"Momma" Claire whispered as she played with her hair. Ziva's eyes fluttered open. She smiled. "Good morning sweetie." She said and squeezed her. Claire giggled then hugged her. Ziva yawned and sat up. Claire left the bed and ran downstairs. Ziva smiled and followed her. "Daddy!" She said. "There's my Claire Bear." He said and picked her up. He swung her around and tousled her hair. Claire smiled and he let her down again. "Good morning," he said and intertwined his fingers with hers, and leaned in to a kiss. "Mmm morning." She said against his lips. Claire pulled in Tony's pants. "I want breakfast." She said. They pulled away and smiled. "Of course. What do my Claire Bear want?" He said and grabbed her hand. He sat her down on the counter then he opened fridge. "What about cereals?" He asked and Claire nodded. They ate breakfast then Ziva got into the shower. "Mommy it's grandpa's birthday today!" Claire said, running up to her as she opened the bathroom door. "I know sweetie." Ziva said. "I want to bake to him." She said with her big brown eyes. "Okay fine. Let me just get dressed." She said and headed up for the stairs. "I thought she would have learned by now," she said with a sigh as she entered the bedroom. Tony chuckled. "Gibbs doesn't like his birthday but he always appreciate Claire." He said and pulled Ziva down to him. She smiled and kissed him. "Ok get off me, you are making me wet," he said. "That, sounded, wrong." She said and laughed as she got off him. "You know what I mean," he whined and slipped off his shirt. She dried her body off and took some clothes on, then headed downstairs. Ziva picked Claire up and sat her on the counter. Claire mixed all the ingredients together then Ziva helped her with the rest.

Tony opened the door to Gibbs, unlocked like always. "Grandpa!" Claire yelled. Gibbs came walking up from his basement. "Grandpa Gibbs! Happy birthday!" She yelled and ran up to him. "Claire bear!" He said and picked her up. "Look I made a cake." She said and pointed at Ziva. Gibbs smiled and kissed her forehead. Then let her down. Ziva sat the cake in the kitchen. "Happy birthday Gibbs," she said and hugged him. "Thank you Ziver." He said and kissed her cheek. Gibbs sat down on the couch and Claire came immedialy, sitting in his lap. She loved Gibbs and he loved her. Since they got Claire, 7 years ago, he seemed to be much happier. Tony got plates and spoons and placed it on the table infront of the couch. Then he got the cake and something to take the cake with. Ziva smiled and kissed him as he sat down beside her. "Should we sing for grandpa?" Tony said. "Yes!" Claire said. They sang happy birthday for Gibbs and then ate the cake and played a game from Frozen.