Valentine's day

Ziva's POV
It was valentine's day and Ray said he would take me to the festival. The festival that only was there today. I looked myself in the mirror as he came up behind me. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Ready to go baby?" I nodded and slipped on my leather jacket. We walked down the street and he slipped his arm around my waist. We got into the festival and he got us something to eat. I wished it would be more romantic, but how romatic could it be with thousand of other people around. We went in to the "funny" house but today it was the "love" house. I lost Ray in there but kept walking. I opened a door and walked in. The room was full of mirrors. I turned back around to the door but couldn't open it from this side, so I had to find another way out. I took some steps in and felt lost in the room. I only saw myself everywhere. I continue to walk, as I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to meet his gaze as he pressed his lips on mine. It took me by shock but I kissed him back. My eyes were closed while we kissed and he slowly pushed me up against a mirror. I pulled apart and opened my eyes. But he was gone. I looked around, and ones again could only see myself everywhere. I looked down and saw a single rose lying at my feet. I bent down to pick it up and found a card on the side. 'Take a chance and found out who I am? Meet me at the pond 8 o'clock tonight.' I sighed and said, "why do valentine's day always has to be so complicated." Then I realize, I just made out with a completely stranger while I'm in a relationship with Ray. What would I tell him? What would I do? My head spun around with all my thoughts. I pulled myself together and tried to find a way out. To last, I did and I saw Ray waited for me outside. I walked to the exit and Ray met me. "I lost you in there." He said and kissed me. I wanted to pull away and tell him, I felt like I had cheated on him. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled at him so he wouldn't notice something was wrong. We walked to a bench. I sat down as I saw a clock, 7:34pm. Shit, I thought. Ray turned me to him and kissed me. I could only think about the mysterious man. He pulled back and caressed my cheek. "What's wrong, baby?" I was quiet, I didn't know what to say. I looked at him. "I, I made out with someone in there. I felt a special bond between us, and I really need to know who he is. I'm sorry, Ray." I said and pulled away from him. I stood up to walk away as he said "so you break up with me?" I took a deep breath and said "yes" loud and clear for him to hear, then walked away. I walked out of the festival and turned around. I felt terrible to have done this to Ray. But I had to hurry, the clock were 7:45. I started walking and got to the pond 10 minutes later. I looked out over the pond and could see someone standing on the other side. I smiled as he started to walk. I followed him with my eyes until he stood infront of me. I bit my bottom lip as I smiled. He leaned closer and kissed me, again. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I pulled apart and opened my eyes. I put my hands on the side of his head, to pull the mask up. I felt my heart skip faster as I pulled it up. I saw his face and felt like I couldn't breath of shock. He brought his hand to mine and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled and wrapped my free arm around his neck, and kissed him. He pulled apart and looked me in the eyes.

For people who don't understand who it was, it's Tony. And Happy Valentine's Day 🌹❤️