Festival

Ziva's POV
I walked down at the road alone. The festival was on my left side. I stopped and looked at it all. I saw Abby and McGee walking up in 'no limit' with Palmer and Breena. I could see all the way over here that Palmer were nervous. I slightly smiled, and continued to walk down the road. I really wasn't in a mood for carousels and stuff, when I were the only one without a date. I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder and I turned around. "Tony" I said suprised. "What are you doing here?" "Looking for you. A pretty women shouldn't walk alone." I smiled at him. "You want to go back to the festival?" He asked sweetly. I shock my head as no. "Where do you wanna go?" "Just follow the road." "Ok then." He said smiling.

Tony's POV
We started to walk down the road again, as I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled at her and she rested her head against my shoulder. "Why did you leave the festival from the beginning?" I asked. "Why would I stay? I had no reason to be there." I saw something was up in here eyes. She didn't have that joy she usually had, and the smile on her lips were gone. "Of course you had. Abby and McGee would want you to stay. But we both know that isn't why you left." "Yeah..." She said and sighed. "You know you can tell me everything, Zi. Right?" I asked, looking at her. "Yeah I know." She answered with a smile. I smiled back and stroked her cheek. Then we continued to walk. "Do you know where this road leads?" "I think it leads down to the sea, as you see there." She giggled as she pointed down. I laughed.

Ziva's POV
We walked down to the sea. I sat down on the pier and looked out over the sea. Tony sat down next to me. He wrapped one arm around me and I smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for walking with me tonight. For being here with me right now." I said sweetly. "You don't have to say thank you. I will always be here when you need me." I sat up and looked at him. I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it. "You are a sweet man, Tony DiNozzo." I put my other hand back of his head, and kissed him. It was one of the most passionately kisses I ever have had. I pulled back and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me again. The fireworks went off and we pulled apart. We looked up at the sky and saw all fireworks exploding. I smiled as I intertwined our fingerss and captured his lips. He pulled back and caressed my cheek.