Mote de Weatherly: long one shot

Here's a mote one shot, pretty long. It was requested by @swimmer1501 and @mekayla243. The one shot take place at the finale episode of season 13 (Tony's farewell). I hope you will like it! Let me know what you think, it's my first Mote fanfic 😊

Cote's POV
I walked up to his trailer and knocked on his door, then opened. "Michael," I said and walked inside. "Cote, your here!" Michael said, popping out his head from his bedroom. He walked out to me with his t-shirt in his hand and embraced me a hug. I slight blushed. We pulled apart and he slipped his t-shirt on. "I see you been working out," I said with a smile. "Yes, thank you for noticing." He said. "Are you ready to meet everyone else?" He asked. I nodded and we left his trailer to the set. Pauley, Sean, Mark, Brian and Emily was already there, ready for the episode to air and to live-tweet. "Cote!" Pauley said and rushed over to me, giving me a hug. After Pauley, Sean, Emily and Brian gave me a hug, then to last Mark. It been almost half a year since I last visited. I had been busy with my own projects and haven't had time to visit the set. Me and Michael sat down in the couch next to Pauley. Michael grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of us. I saw him post it on his twitter page. "Cote is here with me now!" Not many minutes later, the episode began. All of them, except Mark, David and I, was live-tweeting. To be honest, I was kind of upset. Gary hadn't said to me, he would kill off Ziva, nor that she and Tony had a child. My opinion is that Gary didn't write Ziva a ending she deserved and now he had the chance to bring her back and he once again wrote an ending she didn't deserved. We had come to the last minutes of the episode, Tony saying goodbye. We all cried or sobbed. At the end, we all applauded. I hugged all of them, and Michael said goodbye. Then we headed back to his trailer, hand in hand.

Michael's POV
I let her in to my trailer first. We walked over and sat down on my bed. "So what did you think?" I asked. "Tali is cute." She said. "I hated the idea of them killing Ziva." I said. I could see she was hurted. "But look on the bright side, she may be alive." I said and tickled her. She laughed. "Stop it Michael." She said. "Tali could be ours," she said, in a low tone. I looked at her. "We could always get our own child." I said. Her gaze met mine, and her arms sneaked around my neck and I cupped her face. It been a long time since I kissed her. I missed that feeling. "I missed you," Cote breathed out. "I missed you too." I said and captured her lips again. I slowly laid her down on my bed with me on top. I kissed her neck and collarbone. "Mmmm," she moaned with her arms roaming my back. "You want this?" I asked and kissed her lips again. "Yes, cherié." She said and kissed me back. She lifted my t-shirt over my head and threw it away. Our clothes disappeared within the next minute. I opened my drawer and pulled out a condom. She grabbed it and pulled it on. The feeling of her holding me, made me crazy. I captured her lips again and pulled her down under me.

Pauley's POV
Me, Sean and Emily walked by Michaels trailer. We saw the light on and heard laughter and moaning. I smiled and looked at them. "Shall we see?" I asked. "Michael and Cote will kill us if they see us," Sean said. "Don't be such a chicken, Sean. They won't even notice us." Emily said. "We will just confirm what we hear and then go." I said and walked up to his trailer. Through his window, we could see both of them in the bed. My cheeks turned light red and I looked away. "They are cute together," Emily said. "Do you think this is just a one-time thing?" Sean asked. "Sean, come on. Do you really think that? I mean Tony and Ziva now have a child. And you seen their chemistry around set. This is not a one-time thing." I said as we started to walk again. "He loves her." Emily said, before I had the chance.

Cote's POV (smut - skip to next paragrahp if you don't like it)
Michael kissed my neck and collarbone, leaving marks after him. His hand moved further down, reaching my center. I moaned as his hand made contact. "Michael," I moaned. "You are so wet," he husked in my ear before slipping a finger inside. "Ahh," I moaned, grinding against his hand. "You feel so good," he grunted. He pulled his finger out and without a single warning, he entered me. "Oh god!" I moaned, almost screaming. He began in a slow pace. He began to thrust faster and harder. "Michael," I moaned. His hand moved down and ran small circles as he thrusted in and out. I was getting close to my edge. He thrusted harder into me. Not many thrusts later, I came with a scream. My body was trembling underneath him. He let me calm down and catch my breath, before pulling out of me. I laid down beside me, breathing as heavily as I did. I turned against him and caressed his cheek. "I love you Michael," I said and kissed him. Then I fell asleep.