Are you alright?

I don't know what I think of this story but I post it anyway. It's pretty long but I hope it's not so terrible as I think it is.

The last couple of weeks had been tough for Ziva. Tony and everyone else in the team had notice something was off, even if she didn't tell them or tried to show it. Tony had an idea to do something about that. He told Gibbs. He thought it wasn't such a bad idea and agreed to it.

"Go home," Gibbs yelled as he walked over to his desk. Ziva reached for her things as he said, "Ziver, you wait." She looked at him confused. "What's Gibbs?" She asked. "You are going to take some days off." He said and her jaw dropped. Before she could say anything he spoke up again. "Someone is picking you up at 9am tomorrow. You will be back on Sunday evening. So go home and pack a bag." He said. "But why Gibbs? I don't-" She said as he cut her off. "No butts. Is that understood?" He asked. She nodded with a sigh. "Now go!" He said and showed her away with his hand. Before she stepped into the elevator, he said "Ziver, I'm not doing this to punish you. I care. Have fun these three days". She gave a weak smile and stepped into th elevator. As she got home, she put her things down on the floor and hung her jacket up. She walked into to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and ate cereals with milk. She thought about what Gibbs had said. She didn't need some days off. Even less when she didn't know where she was going and with who. She was fine, why couldn't everyone else get it? She finished her bowl with cereals and put it in the sink. She made her way to the bedroom. She grabbed a bag and packed some things she could need for the following days. She then walked out to the couch and turned on the tv, watched some crappy reality show. After an hour, she made herself ready for bed and went to sleep.

The following day she woke up by her alarm ringing. She sighed and turned it off. She left the bed and made her way to the bathroom. She jumped into the shower. A couple of minutes later she walked out with a towel wrapped around her body. She dried her body off and slipped on underwear, a pair of black skinny pants and a blue blouse. She dried her hair and made it in big curls then put on some mascara. Then she made breakfast and ate. Soon after she had finish her breakfast, there was a knock on her door. She walked towards the door and opened it. "Tony," she said amazed. "Hi," he said happily. "Why shouldn't I suprised it was you who came with the idea." She said and rolled her eyes. She walked in and grabbed her bag and jacket. He said nothing, just looked at her. She looked the door and stared at him. "Are we leaving?" She asked. "Yeah sorry." He said and they walked down to his car. He put her bag in the back and then got into the driver seat. He hit the gas pedal and speeded away. "Where are we going?" Ziva asked. "You will see." Tony said with a smile. "Really? Why not tell me? It's not like I'm gonna jump out of the car while you drives." She said. "Because I want these days to be kinda suprise." He said. She sighed and looked out through the window.

Some hours later
Tony slowed down and turned off the car. He looked at her, asleep, looking so peaceful. He got out and got their bags and carried them inside. Then he opened the door to her. She was still asleep. He picked her up in bride style and carried her inside, putting her down on the couch. He walked back out to the car and closed the door then walked into the cabin. He heard a noise and saw Ziva was awake. "Hey sleepy head." He said with a smile and walked up to her. "Where are we?" She asked and yawned. "Gibbs's cabin." He said. "I know you don't want this, but you have to understand I, we, are worried about you. Can you at least try to enjoy this?" He asked. "Fine, I'll not be able to leave anyway." She said with a slight smile. He smiled back. "You hungry? Do you want me to do lunch?" He asked. "Sure." She said and he stood up, making his way to the "kitchen". It was a just a big room, the kitchen in one side with an isle separated it from the living room. She stood up aswell, walking into the bedroom. She packed up her things then made her way to the kitchen. "Smells delicious." She said, leaning against the counter. He looked at her with a smile. "It's done in a minute." He said. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Pasta carbonara." He responded and took it off the stove. They sat down and began to eat. As they had finished up, he asked "what do you wanna do now?" "I don't know. You have anything in your mind?" She said. "I'd like go fishing." He said. She gave him her "really" look. "That's why I asked what you wanted to do," he said. "But I think it can be good for you." He filled in. "To fish? Don't think so." She said. "Come out to a relaxing environment, not needing to focus on anything. You could talk, or tan, while I'm fishing." He said. "Fine but I'm deciding what to do tonight." She said and took their plates away. They took the dish away together then made themselves ready. While Ziva was changing clothes, Tony made the boat ready. Ziva came walking out to him in shorts and a tank top. She got into the boat and Tony pushed it out then climbed into it. He paddle out to middle of the lake and then stopped. It was beautiful and the sun shining on them. "So?" He asked as he threw out the fishing pole. "What?" Ziva asked. "Are you alright?" He asked softly. "I'm fine, Tony." She said softly, looking at him. "I know that isn't the truth." He said. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Why can't you just leave it?" She asked. "Because I'm worried, I care." He said and threw the fishing pole to another place. "I know, but really I am fine." She said with a smile, making it more believing.