Love you

Tony opened the door and went in. "I'm home Ziva." No answer. He see her lying on the couch sweating and crying. He walked over to the couch and sat down on his knees. He woke her up. She flew up and held her hands like a gun. Then she burst out in tears. Tony pulled her to his chest and rubbed her back. "Shh... Shhh Ziva its ok..." He tried to calm her down. "Tony they tortured you infront of me then...then they pulled the trigger... They turned around to me...and one of the men started to undress me while the other one taped it. And then they started to do the most disgusting things and all I saw was you lying next to me dead..." She cried. "Shh baby...it was just a dream. I'm alright." He kissed her forehead. After a while she finally calmed down. Tony laid down on the couch with Ziva in his arms. She rested her head on his chest. "Ziva honey I love you more than anything and I will never let anything happen to you." "I love you too." She kissed him. He leave the couch and went into the bedroom. He opened a drawer and take out a small box then he went out again. He got down on his knees. "Ziva David will you marry me?" "Yes! Yes yes yes!" She hugged him as tears streamed down on her face. He smiled and kissed her.