Undercover burlesque

Ziva's POV
I looked myself in the mirror, could barely recognize myself. "You look gorgeous, honey," the makeup artist, Georgia, said and walked away. I didn't like the idea of going undercover like this, even less when DiNozzo would sit in the audience and enjoying this very much. "Ziva, darling, we need to get you in some proper clothes." The owner, Harry, said and pulled me up from my chair and into the wardrobe. He handed me a bra, thongs, stay-ups  and a real short skirt. "Come on, let me see." He said. I put the outfit on and Harry smiled. "You look fabulous, sexy." He said. He walked out and I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt like I was showing everything, which was the plan, I suppose. I sighed and walked out to my makeup table.

"Come on, come on." Harry shouted and pushed all of us on the stage. Wow, the place was filled with people. I spotted Tony in the audience, he had a huge smile on his face. The first song began and we danced on the stage with one of the girls singing too it. When that ended me and three other girls walked out in the audience and up to the dance poles. As I was about to walk of the dance pole, I felt someone grab my ass. I literally wanted to kill that man. I walked behind the stages and had a small break. Changed into another outfit, as awful like the other one. "Ziva, Alexis, Bianca, Talia, you are next! Get ready." Jack said, one of the choreographers. We walked out and down from the stage. We would be on the floor, "dancing" with the audience while three other girls were on stage, dancing. I saw Tony, holding a dollar and I gave him an annoying look. I walked over to him and danced against him. He put the dollar at the waistband of my shorts then squezed my ass. I shot him a glare. He was really enjoying this and I couldn't even hit him back. I walked around to different people during the performance. Some men, had their hands all over me and some was shy and didn't move. Luckily, I only had one more performance to do. I changed outfit again and then got out on stage. I sang and danced with some girls behind me. As I walked off the stage, I sighed relieved. It didn't last for long though. "Ziva, darling, Mr Gilborn requested you up at his lodge." Harry said. "Don't forget to bring the champagne." He shouted. We had two lodges at each side of the stage. I got the champagne and walked upstairs. I heard them talking and leaned against the door, trying to listen what they talked about. I saw someone coming so I knocked on the door and walked in. "Room service," I said with a smile. Mr Gilborn shine up. "Close the door please." He said. "Gentlemen," I said and poured up some champagne to them. Mr Gilborn ran his hand on my thigh, while I was poured up. "What's your name?" He asked and spanked my ass, playfully. "Ziva," I said playfully. I understood he wanted a private dance. So I started to dance around him, then slowly against him. He pulled me down to his lap and pulled down the strap of my bra and slowly licked my shoulder and neck. I felt disgusting. Ten minutes past by and his time was up. "See you tomorrow?" I said as I walked out. I closed the door and stayed to listen. They began to talk business again and I listened for some minutes. Then I had to walk back down before they wondered where I went. I changed into my normal clothes and sat down at my makeup table. "Good job tonight." Harry said. I smiled and grabbed my belongings.

Tony's POV
I walked in and sat down at a table. I saw Ziva coming out on stage. Wow, she was breathtaking. Extremly sexy and hot. I sat and enjoyed the show. Ziva came towards me and danced. Seing her dressed like that and dancing so close to me, showing most of herself, it turned me on. I put a dollar at her waistband and squeezed her ass and she continue to the next guy, who drooled over her. "Get yourself together DiNozzo," Gibbs said in the ear piece. Ziva disappeared behind stage. I stayed, enjoying rest of the show. "Ziva is done for the day. Take her home. I see you two tomorrow." Gibbs said. "On it boss." I said and walked outside the club. There Ziva was waiting on me. "How did it go?" I asked. "I got some of his conversation on tape." She said, getting into the car. I drove her home and followed her upstairs. I hoped she would invite me in. She unlocked her door and walked inside, letting the door open so I walked in and closed the door. She hung off her coat and I stared at her, not meaning to. "What?" She asked. "Uhm nothing," I said. She walked up to me. "I don't think it's nothing. You are here to say sorry for grabbing my ass or you are here for a private show," she said with a small paus. "Since I can see you are still turned on." She continued, looking into my eyes. "Are you offering me a show?" I asked, playfully. She pushed me down on her couch. She began to dance infront of me, then slowly stripping down to her underwear. Damn she was hot. She walked up to me, slowly rubbing parts of her body against me. I felt how I was getting wetter and wetter. She was out for revenge for squeezing her ass earlier. She began to lose the tie then unbotton my shirt. She walked away, into her bedroom. I followed her and found her lying on her bed, showing her ass. "You are killing me Ziva." I said, out of breath. That sight, wow. "I have been bad Tony." She husked. I raised my hand and then spanked her. "Ooohh," she moaned. I spanked her again and again, until her ass were red and sore. She pulled me down on her and I tore her underwears apart, eager to feel her. She pulled my boxers down and grabbed me. I jerked. She massages my balls until I stopped her. "I want you. Enough." I said, pushing myself into her. Both of us moaned.

Ziva's POV
I woke up the following day with Tony's arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I remembered last night. It was amazing. My hand travelled down to his part and I gently squeezed him. His eyes shuttered open. I smiled and bite my lip. "That was not nice!" He said. I squeezed him again and I could see him holding in the moans. "So you want me to stop?" I said, playfully. He moaned. I stopped and kissed him. "Mm morning," I said. "You can't just stop." He said and pulled me on top of him. "Oh someone turned on?" I teased him.

An hour later, we got out from the shower and got dressed. Gibbs wanted us in the squad room before my undercover shift would start. Maybe we had enough to put this bastard behind bars. Tony switched off the elevator and looked at me. "One last kiss?" He said. I smiled and kissed him. Maybe more made out with him for almost a minute. We switched the elevator back on and walked out and into the squad room where Gibbs and McGee was waiting on an update.