Somalia

Tony sat down at his desk staring at her getting hugged by Abby. He couldn't understand her. Why does she have to be so complicated. It felt like she didn't care about me at all. She wanted me to leave her to die, he thought.

*flashback* So, how was your summer? Out of everyone in the world who could have found me, it had to be you. You're welcome. So, you are glad to see me? You should not had come. All right then. Good catching up. I'll be going now. Oh, yeah, I forgot, taken as prisoner. Are you all right, McGee? Just glad you're alive. You thought I was dead. Oh yeah. Then, why are you here? McGee, McGee didn't think you were dead. Tony! Why are you here? Couldn't live without ya, I guess. So you will die with me. You should have left me alone. Okay, tried... Couldn't... Listen, you should know I've been taken some sort of truth serum, so if there's any questions you don't want to know the answers to... I did not ask for anyone to put themself in risk for me. I do not deserve it. *flashback over*

"DiNozzo! DiNozzo!" He snapped out of his thoughts. "Yes boss?" "Take Ziva home to your place and make sure she is safe." "What?! Gibbs no." Ziva whined. "Yes Ziva. And I don't want to see either of you two tomorrow here. Understood?" "Yeah..." Tony said and sighed. He and Ziva went to the elevator and he drove her to his apartment. The car ride was silent, non of them speaked. Tony unlocked his door and let her in first. He was the first to break the silence. "You can take the bed, I'll take the couch. You can take a shower if you want." Without an answer she walked into the bathroom and he heard the water turned on. He sat down on the couch and sighed. Some minutes later she walked past him with a towel wrapped around herself. She walked into the bedroom and closed the door. He stood up and walked to the bedrooms door. "Ziva?" She didn't answer so he opened the door. "Uh Ziva..." "What the heck DiNozzo?! Didn't your mum learn you to knock?!" She covered herself with the towel. "Ziva... W-what happened to your back.." "Not your business! Can you leave?!" He sighed and closed the door. One minute later the door opened and Ziva almost walked right into him. "Tony!" "What?" "Oh nothing..." She walked around him out to the kitchen. Tony followed her. "Tell me what happened..." "Not your business as I said!" He grabbed her arm and she turned around. "Let go of me." "Why do you have to be so complicated? Why can't you just tell me?" "People have right to their own privacy Tony!" "Why are you pushing me out?!" "It was Saleem, okay. Good night." She snatched her arm away from him and ran into his bedroom and closed the door. Tony walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. He knew it wasn't worth to try to talk to her. He laid down and pulled the blanket over himself and tried to sleep.

Ziva pulled herself up from the floor and wiped away her tears. She walked over to the bed and laid down under the covers. Then she fell asleep. She woke up in the middle of the night of a nightmare. She sat up and didn't move for over five minutes. Then she left the bed and opened the bedrooms door quietly. She walked over to the couch and laid down infront of Tony under the blanket. Tony wrapped one of his arms around her in his sleep. She nuzzled her face onto his neck and went to sleep again.

Some hours later Tony woke up and sat up. He looked confused. Ziva was lying infront of him. He laid back down and wrapped his arms around her. Then she started to wake up. "Morning Zee-Vah." "Uh morning Tony." "So tell my what you are doing out here?" She sat up. "I had a n-nightmare...about Saleem..." She said and looked away from her. Tears started to form in her eyes. "I'm sorry Ziva. I should not have pushed you last day. I understand if you don't want to talk about what happened in there but I want to help... I understand he did awful and terrible things to you but he can't hurt you anymore.." A tear rolled down on her cheek as she looked at him. He pulled her into his arms and embraced her a hug. "He...he beat and..and r-raped me every day, same time and same place..." She cried onto his chest. "Shh... shhh Ziva... It is okay, he can't hurt you anymore." She calmed down after a while. "I'm sorry for being a jerk to you. I.. I did not mean what I said to you. I was glad to see you. But you risk your own life to come and save me. I did not deserve it. Not the way I have treated you." "Ziva I will do whatever it takes to keep your safe. I will always have your back. You are more than a partner for me.. Your my best friend..and I can't live without you..." "You really..really mean it?" "Yes. I-I love you Ziva." A tear rolled down on her cheek and she wiped it away. "I love you too, Tony." She pressed her lips on his. They both pulled back to catch their breath. They smiled and leaned in to another kiss.