Jealous

Tony and Ziva walked out of the elevator, hand in hand. He leaned in and kissed her before he went to his desk. Ziva sat down at her desk and looked over at Tony. "What is on your mind sweet cheeks?" "Oh it's nothing. I just want.. one more kiss." She said with puppy eyes. Tony smiled and stood up. Then her phone rang. "Ziva David." "Hello, I'm doctor Lawrence. You're the emergency contact to Adam Eshel. He have been in an accident." "Oh my god. Is he okay?" "Na he will be fine. Broken rib. He wants you here when he wakes up." "I will be there in ten minutes. Thank you." "Who's that?" "Adam have been in an accident." She said as she grabbed her jacket. "Adam? Adam you slept with? That Adam?" Tony said. "Yes Tony! I will go to the hospital." Ziva said as she walked past him to the elevator. "I'm going with you." "No, you stay here. I will call you in an hour, okay?" "Mmmh" he answered grumily. "I love you." She said, kissing her cheek. "I love you too." He said as the elevator door closed. Tony went back to his desk as Gibbs sat down at his. "Where's Ziva?" "Adam have been in an accident." He answered upset. "Israel Adam?" Gibbs asked. "Yeah..."

At the hospital
Ziva went in and asked where Adam were. She took the elevator up to second floor and found Adam's room. He laid on the hospital very pale. She took the chair and sat down next to him. She held his hand as she stroked his forehead. "Z..ziva?" He said very low. "Adam. I'm here. You will be fine." She said. "Where am I? Why are you here?" "You don't know? You are in the hospital. You have a broken rib. The hospital called me, you have me as your emergency contact." "I missed you Ziva." He said and tried to sit up. "Lay down, please Adam, you will hurt yourself." She said as she pulled him back down. "Can you stay with me here tonight?" He asked. "Of course, but I'll just ring a phone call. I will be back soon." Ziva left the room and called Tony. "Tony DiNozzo." "Hi Tony." "Ziva. Um how's Adam..?" "I will stay with him tonight. Is it.." "Miss you have to turm off your cellphone. Phones aren't allowed here." A nurse said. "I'm sorry. I have to go Tony. I love you." "Wait Ziva, don..."

Hours later
Tony left ncis and drove to the hospital. He had to talk to her. He asked a nurse which room Adam had and then went to the elevator. He looked through the window in the door and saw them. He got angry and sad. Adam had his arms around her and she laid next to him. Then he started to kiss her shoulder and her neck. He stormed away with tears running down on his cheeks. "Stop.. Adam, stop." Ziva said and pulled back. "What is it?" "Adam, I'm in a relationship with someone." "Ziva, I love you." "I don't love you. I'm sorry Adam but I'm engaged with Tony." "Tony? Tony DiNozzo? That idiot? How can you like him?" Adam chuckled. "Excuse me? I love Tony more than anything. And he is probably pissed because I'm here with you." "He would be more pissed if he saw this." Adam said and pulled her down to a kiss. Ziva pulled back quickly and slapped his chest. "Are you even hurt? Broken rin, ha I guess that is a joke. Your idiot! I don't even know why I came! You may be close to my family, but not any longer! I never want to see you again!" She yelled as she walked out of the room. Ziva speeded away home and unlocked the door. "Tony? Your here?" She asked as she looked around. No Tony. She drove away to ncis and took the elevator up to the squad room. It was completely dark but she knew he would be there. "Tony?" She asked sweetly. "Why aren't you with Adam? He needs your help. Maybe he get healthy to kiss you." Tony said upset, not looking at her. "Tony I'm so sorry. Please Tony, look at me." "His kisses is maybe better than mine. Why don't you go back to him." "You are so jealous." Ziva giggled. "Jealous?! Of course I'm! I saw him kissing you! You have been with him a whole day! Sharing bed and kisses!" Tony yelled. "I didn't kiss him, Tony! He kissed me and I pulled back and started to yell at him. Then I drove here! He planned this, he isn't hurt. He wanted me back. I promis Tony. Nothing happened. Why should I cheat on the man I love, the man I will get married with in a few weeks. The person I love more than anything in this world. Tony I'm sorry that I hurted you." Ziva said, sniffling. Tony finally looked at her. He stood up and pulled her into his chest. He wiped away her tears and cupped her face. "I'm sorry Ziva, so sorry." He said. "I'm sorry too. I love you." "I love you too." She leaned in and kissed him. "I would have been jealous too." She said as she laid her head against his chest. "But you are cute when you are jealous." She giggled. "Promis me you never see him without me." He said kissing her cheek. "It's ok. I told him I never wanted to see him again." Ziva said and smiled.