Alice Kate DiNozzo-David

Hours of hurting, she was born. The nurse cleaned their little babygirl and wrapped a light pink blanket around her tiny body. Then she handed her to Ziva. "Congrats, it's a babygirl." Ziva smiled and Tony smiled back. "She is beautiful. Press on the buttom or get me if you want some rest." said doctor Hunter. "Thank you." Ziva said. "Before you go, can you take a picture?" Tony asked and handed his phone. Doctor Hunter took a photo then went out. Tony looked at the photo and smiled, then he took one of Ziva and Alice. They had already decided what her name would be if it were a girl, Alice Kate DiNozzo-David. "She is beautiful, sweet cheeks." Tony said as he stroked Ziva's cheek. Ziva smiled as she grabbed his tie with one hand and pulled him down to a kiss. "I love you." "I love you too, and in some months will you be my beautiful wife." He said, kissing her again. Alice laid on Ziva's chest, asleep. Ziva stroked her tiny back slowly. "You look tired Zi." "I'm tired." "Should I get doctor Hunter? You should get some rest sweetie." He said and stroked her forehead. "No." "Zi, you need to rest. Let me take our child so you can sleep." "Ok. But you have to lay here next to me." Tony smiled and walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down. Ziva handed Alice to Tony, them she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I love you my beautiful fiancée." Tony said and kissed her forehead. She fell asleep fast and Alice woke up. She started to cry. Tony comforted her and her crying died. Tony started to tickle her and Alice giggled. Tony played little with her then she yawned and he laid her on his chest with one arm around her. He laid awake, looking at her and Ziva. He smiled and thought, how can I be so lucky to have a beautiful family like them. Then his phone buzzed. He took his phone and read the text message, it was from Gibbs. *Can we come in? We are out in the waiting room now. / Yes.* Minutes later Gibbs, Ducky, Abby and McGee walked in. Abby had a huge smile on her face. They all said congratulations and Abby asked if she could hold Alice. Tony sat up gently and handed Alice over to Abby. "What is her name?" Asked Ducky. "Alice Kate DiNozzo-David." "She is adorable." Abby said happy. "She is beautiful, Anthony." Ziva woke up and smiled. Tony kissed her then she sat up. "Congratulations Ziver." Gibbs said and kissed her cheek. Abby handed Alice to Ziva and they all talked for a while.