Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Len.

"We're done!" I said as Rin handed in our lab work.

"Let's sit down and pack up," Rin said, walking back to her desk, "Class is almost over."

I nodded and put my things away. Miku walked up to her seat and sat down, her head down on the desk.

"You've been acting weird all period," I frowned, "Is something wrong?"

"No. Leave me alone," Miku answered quietly, "I'm just tired."

The bell for second period rang, and after saying goodbye to Rin, I left the class.

Meiko.

"There, how's that?" I held up my sketch of Mr. Gakupo in front of the class. They responded with applause and whistles and cheers. From the corner of my eye, I could see Mr. Gakupo fidgeting.

"What?" I drawled, looking at him, "Am I good or not?"

"You're good, okay?" Gakupo put a hand in his hair. I put my sketch down on the desk behind me and crossed my arms.

"So I get a hundred percent?" I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" I liked bugging Gakupo, "You get a hundred. Happy?"

"Sweet," I nodded, "So I'm too good?"

"I already told you that!"

"Too good for this class?"

Mr. Gakupo's face went red. He was holding his frustration in. It was amazing how I could take a teacher who was always so calm and cool and turn him into a seething pot of anger.

"Please sit down, Meiko," he said under his breath.

He was a cool teacher, and I didn't want him to have a heart attack or something because of me, so I shugged and went back to my seat, but not before asking him one more question.

"Say, Mr. Gakupo?" I asked, "How's that sketch of Ms. Luka holding up? The one I did for you?"

Laughter filled the class, and I'm pretty sure that Gakupo was blushing, but he was already too red for anyone to notice.

I skipped off to my seat immediately after that.

Yes, this is a short and stupid chapter, but that's only because the next one is super-amazing and long! Just wait for it! It'll be up soon!