Zoo Date

Ross: As you pass by all the animals, he gives you summaries and random facts about all of them. “Did you know eagles fly above thunderstorms, normally birds just go find shelter,” he nods thoughtfully, in concentration. Then, as you go by the bears he tells you something about them. “Wow, you really know a lot about animals,” you comment. “I’m actually just reading these cards in front of them,” he chuckles, while you burst into a fit of laughter. 

Riker: “Hey, look!” he nudges you, “We can feed the giraffe’s!” he chuckles. “Wouldn’t that be a sight,” you laugh, following him in that direction. “Do you want to?” he asks curiously, looking at them intently. “Sure, sounds fun!” you nod. You wait in line, all ready to go. You stand up on the platform with Riker, food in your hand. “This is so cool!” you screech, “I can’t believe we are doing this!” “Anything for you beautiful.”

Rocky: “Look at the monkey!” he laughs, before imitating him on the rock. He puts one knee to his chin, doing the thinking pose. You can’t help the huge laugh that escaped your throat, and you get your camera out. You take a picture of both Rocky and the monkey, and put them side by side. “Almost exactly alike,” you tease, uploading it to twitter. “Hey, I look way sexier than that monkey!” he says, giving you a sassy look. 

Ratliff: “I can be a penguin,” he says, waddling around the zoo. You laugh, doing it with him. “A whole penguin family!” you grin. “Look, all of them are looking at us weird,” he chuckles, pointing to all the penguins. “I guess we aren’t doing that good of a job…” you sigh. “I thought it was spot on! You made such a cute penguin too!” he says, playfully pouting. “And you are a handsome penguin!” you giggle, kissing his cheek. 

Ryland: “I feel like they’re going to attack me!” he laughs nervously, gesturing to all the birds surrounding the two of you. You shake your head, a huge smile on your face, “No, they wouldn’t do that! Right little birdies?” you coo. On cue, all of them start flocking toward the two of you, and one rested on Ryland’s hat. “I don’t think they liked that,” he said with wide eyes. As they get closer, you grabbed Ry’s hand and pull him out of the bird cage while they chirp at you. “I definitely don’t think they liked us,” you laugh.