He Comforts You After A Health Scare

Ross: You’ve got the shakes, and nothing you tried had done anything to eliminate them. Ross had tried to, but to no avail. He pulls you by your waist in bed, sliding closer to him. Your head is rested in the crook of his neck, as he starts singing to you. You had never heard the song, but it sounds exactly like the relationship you shared. Your shakes started to go away slowly, falling asleep in his arms. 

Riker: You’re breaths were uneven, practically gasping for air. “Shh, baby calm down okay?” he whispers, his voice panic stricken. You try your best to fill air into your lungs, nothing working. “Just relax, take a deep breath,” he urges, rubbing the small of your back. He does it a couple times with you, and he see’s that you’ve managed to breathe normally again. “I’ll always be here okay?” he says, kissing your quivering lips. 

Rocky: When he walks in, you’re in a bundle on the couch, your eyes red and puffy. You look like you’ve got dark circles under your eyes too, almost just a limp body. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he says, his voiced filled with worry. You tell him everything, shakily might I add. “You’re okay now, that’s what matters,” he says sympathetically. You nod, “I know, but it’s still scary,” you whine, and in that second his arms are wrapped tightly around you, right where you feel safe. 

Ratliff: “I’m so glad you’re okay,” he says seriously, rubbing your back. You nod slightly, grasping him even tighter. He kisses every part of your face, shoulder neck, just completely glad you’re okay now. When he’s finished with that, his lips are brushing yours, moving ever so slowly. You close the gap, moving in sync with him. And suddenly, you feel better, just having him there with you. 

Ryland: You’re on his lap, your head rested comfortably across his chest, while he plays with your hair. ”Hey, I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. It’s all over with,” he whispers, trying to sooth you. He let’s you cry into his shirt, leaving a giant wet spot, and he doesn’t even care. He just wants to make you feel better, and he will try anything!