He Surprises You By Picking You Up From School

Ross: He sits in his fancy car, waiting proudly in front of the whole school. He wanted everyone to know that you’re his girl, and he’d do anything for you. The minute he sees people leaving the doors, his hand is on the call button. “Walk out front,” he says, hanging up abruptly. You obey, walking through the doors looking for him in sight. When you see him, it’s like an old 80’s movie, he’s standing in front if your door, waiting just for you. 

Riker: He leaves you a sweet message just before the bell rings, to let you know that he’s waiting outside for you. It reads, ‘Hey beautiful! I have a surprise for you outside, can’t wait to see you! See you soon love.’ Your practically bouncing in your seat until the bell rings, awaiting to see him. As soon as his eyes landed on you, he belts from the car, immediately hugging you tightly. “I thought that would never end,” he teased, kissing you  in front of the whole school. 

Rocky: “Walk straight,” he ordered, watching you from afar. You couldn’t see him, but he could definitely see you. You held up your phone impatiently, trying to find him already. “Look to your left,” he says, voice full of excitement. “I don’t see anything,” you sigh. “Just walk left and then go take a right,” he laughs. You spot him finally, watching as his face scrunches up in laughter. You run to him, “You planned that didn’t you?” you ask, a smile playing on your face. He nods, kissing you suddenly. 

Ratliff: You walk outside to your best friend, hoping to get a ride from her home. You look around, not spotting her anywhere. You notice another car in her usual spot, one that looks just like Ellington’s. Suddenly, he pops his face out of the window. “What are you doing here!?” you exclaimed, running to him happily. “Surprise!” he said, extending his arms. “Did (y/b/n) help you with this?” you said, eyeing him playfully. He nodded, “Now, let’s go out to eat!” he says, opening the door for you. 

Ryland: He’s texting you impatiently, wanting to see you this very second. Class ends in another ten minutes, and you told him he’d just  have to wait. He sends you a pouty face picture, making you giggle quietly. When the class is finally over, you race into the parking lot. His hands find your waist immediately, pulling you tightly against him. “God, that took forever! I’ve been waiting to do this for awhile,” he says, brushing his lips against yours.