You Wake Him Up

Ross: You knew the trick to waking up Ross. You had tried so many different things, but he always got grumpy. You leaned over his body, kissing his bare chest, up towards his mouth. His eyes shot open, instantly smiling. His mouth brushed your, sending shivers down your spine, and then finally crashed his lips to yours. 

Riker:  His arms and legs were sprawled out over the bed, leaving you no room left on the bed. You nudged his arm over gently, careful not to wake him. You scooted in, draping your legs over his. You felt him move a little, before turning and draping his arm around yours. “Good morning handsome,” you whispered, watching the smile appear on his face. 

Rocky: He looks so sweet and innocent when he’s sleeping, and you really didn’t want to wake him from his peaceful trance. You leaned in quietly, getting ready to tap his shoulder when he jumped up, scaring the life out of you. “Oh my god Rocky!” you yelled, holding your chest. “I saw a chance, so I took it,” he chuckled. 

Ratliff: He had to get ready early this morning, so you decided to lure him out with food. You pulled open the door, holding a plate of hot steaming food over his face. On cue, his eyes opened, landing on you. He rubbed his eyes, sitting up. He smiled, “Good morning,” before taking the plate. He sat still for a moment, leaning in to give you a kiss. “Thanks,” he said, in his sexy, raspy morning voice. 

Ryland: He slept pretty soundly, so it was more than hard to wake him. He really meant it when he said he liked sleeping. You shook him from side to side, trying to wake him up, and he just rolled back over, groaning at you. “Ryland wake up!” you said, still trying to shake him. He pulled you back in bed with him, pinning you to his side. “You’re not helping!” you giggled. He just smiled, and continued sleeping.