You Leave Your Boyfriend For Him

Ross: “Wait, you left your boyfriend? For me?” he said, not really sounding like a question, but an accusation. You nodded, looking down shyly. “Don’t tell me I just broke up with him for nothing… I thought you liked me y’know?” you whispered. He shook the expression off of his face, “Of course I do. I just didn’t think we would ever get here. Like you breaking up with your boyfriend for me,” he chuckled nervously. “So, do you want me or not?” you asked, waiting desperately for an answer. In response, he cupped your face, pulling you in for the best kiss you’ve ever had. “Does that answer your question?” he smirked. 

Riker: “I just need you,” you sobbed into the phone. “Okay, okay. I’ll be there soon, don’t worry,” Riker said, sounding panicked. You were one if his good friends, and he hated to see you upset. You usually never were, so this didn’t happen very often. He got there, immediately racing through the door to find you. You held your arms open for him, gesturing to cuddle you. “What’s wrong?” he asked gently, wiping away the tears. “I-I broke up with him, and I feel so bad,” you murmered, watching his reaction. “Then why did you break up with him?” he asked, bewildered. “Because of you,” you cried into his chest. It took a few seconds, but he finally pulled your head back, placing a soft kiss on your lips. 

Rocky: “Wait, you broke up with him over me?” he asked, a smile forming at his lips. You nodded, biting your lip. “I knew you wanted me,” he said cockily, his smile now ear to ear. You couldn’t help the small one that was starting at the corner of your lips as well. “Oh you did, did you?” you teased, sending him flirty glances. “Definitely. I’m way better than him. I’d never hurt you, and I can always make you laugh,” he said, seriously this time. “I think I made the right decision then,” you smirked, leaning on your tippy toes. Your lips brushed against his, and he instantly closed the gap between you two. His hands were around your waist, pulling you closer, kissing you passionately. 

Ratliff: “Uh,” was all he said, not giving you a complete response. You figured after you would tell him that you broke up with your boyfriend for him, that he’d be happy or something… He sat sat there, confused and nervous. “Will you please say something?” you prompted, hurt filling your voice. “He’s not gonna beat me up or anything, right?” he joked, a smile replacing his frown. You shook your head, laughing softly. “No, I wouldn’t let him. And, I didn’t say anything about you,” you admitted quietly. “I guess that’s good then,” he replied, sliding closer and closer to you. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours, moving in sync. He pulled back breathlessly, “I’ve been waiting to do that for so long,” he murmered, kissing you again. 

Ryland: You cried onto Ryland’s lap, telling him all about how your boyfriend had been violent with you. You looked up to see his reaction, and he was red and shaking from anger “I’m going to kill him,” he shouted angrily. “No, please don’t okay? I just want it to be all over with! I broke up with him because I wanted to be with you, and he didn’t like that…” you cried, your voice drifting off at the end. “You wanna be with me?” he asked, incredulous. You nodded, letting the tears fall freely now. “I’m never going to let anyone hurt you ever again, I promise,” he said, stroking a piece of your hair. He wiped all the tears away, not once mentioning the previous incident. He waited until you were all better, before talking about his love for you, placing a gentle kiss on your lips.