You Go To A Concert Together

Ross: He got you tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert, and you were ecstatic. He got you matching FOB shirts, with cool bracelets. He wanted to coordinate with you, so he could show everyone that you were with him. He jumped around excitedly, singing every word to the songs. You watched him, really noticing how cute he was. 

Riker: He had been going on all week about wanting these McFly tickets, only to be disappointed when they were sold out. Little did he know, you had already got you and him tickets to his favorite band. You smiled cheekily, before handing him the envelope. His eyes got wide, and he looked back up at you for confirmation. Soon, he was jumping up and down like a little kid, screaming form the top of his lungs. 

Rocky: You went to a One Republic concert today, patiently waiting for it to start. He didn’t want to go into the arena hungry, so he lined up for the stands. He got nachos, popcorn, and any other thing they had there. You both walked in the arena, hands full of food. You took your seats, eating away, occasionally taking pictures of everything. The food was gone by the time the concert started, and you filmed all the way through. You got awesome pictures of Rocky rocking out, singing along to every song. 

Ratliff: Today was the day you and Ell was going to a Kanye concert. You practically bounced in your seat, waiting to get there. You both dressed matching, same colors. You walked to your seat, waiting another hour for the concert to start. He took out his phone, taking pictures. You two made really funny faces into the camera, before looking back at all of them. The time passed quickly, and before you know it, the lights went crazy all over the place!

Ryland: He had been on tour with R5, helping them for awhile now. He had the weekend off, so he came and surprised you with Lil Wayne tickets. “Oh my god,” you breathed, eyeing the tickets. “Are you happy?” he asked, smiling. You nodded, unable to speak. You jumped in his lap, before racing upstairs to pick out your outfit already. By the time the concert came, you had everything prepared and ready. You walked downstairs, only to see Ryland eyeing you up and down. “Do I look okay?” you asked sweetly. He nodded, gulping. “I have a feeling this will be a good concert,” he breathed.