He Crashes Your Sleepover

Ross: When you told Ross that you were planning a sleepover, he was obviously disappointed. He wanted to spend time with you tonight, instead of your girls. You were in the middle of getting your nails painted, when you heard a knock on the door. Ross was in the doorway, holding mounds of snacks and movies for everyone. “I missed you too much,” he confessed, walking in. “So sweet,” you mumbled, kissing him on the cheek. He was pretty great throughout the whole night, even participating in whatever you asked him. Before soon, he was asleep on the couch, covered in makeup. 

Riker: He had told you that he was busy tonight, so you didn’t even bother telling him about your sleepover. You and your girls were watching Titanic on the TV, before you heard a knock on the door. You opened it to reveal Riker, standing there with takeout. “What are you doing here? I thought you were busy?!” you asked, incredulous. “I was, but then I wasn’t, so I was going to surprise you… I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had anyone over. I’ll, uh, just go now. Love you (y/n),” he pouted. You pulled him back, rolling your eyes playfully. “Come on,” you said, taking a seat on the couch. He smiled, happily kissing you. 

Rocky: "Wow, so many girls here," he commented, walking through the living room. "Rocky, what are you doing here? I told you it’s girls night!" you said, raising your eyebrow. "I could have sworn you said girl’s night plus Rocky though…" he said, pretending to think. "Yeah, I’m sure you heard that," you grumbled, holding back a smile. "Does that mean i can stay then?" he smirked. "Fine," you grumbled, "But just for an hour!" "Yes!" he said, plopping down onto the couch. "Why would you want to be here with ‘so many girls’ anyway?" you giggled. "Because then I get to spend time with you!" he said, as if he were stating the obvious. You heard ‘ooh’s’ and ‘awe’s’ fill up the room. 

Ratliff: You told Ell that you and your friends were having a sleepover tonight, because lately you’ve been so busy with him, and didn’t want to leave them out. He understood, but he still wanted you all to himself. He saw this as the perfect opportunity to prank everyone though. He walked passed your windows, making terrifying sounds, listening to the shrills and shrieks coming from your room. You knew it was him however when you heard him laughing outside… You let him in, slapping him on the way. “Don’t do that!” you said, holding your chest. “Did I scare you?” you chuckled, knowing the answer. “Only a lot!” you giggled. 

Ryland: When you told him that tonight your friends were coming over, he didn’t hesitate to opt out. He knew you would be doing all your girly things, and he took that chance to hang out with his brothers and Ell anyway. You were having a talk about your many celebrity crushes, until you heard Ryland behind you. “Um, I just came to get some of my Hockey stuff,” he said, eyeing you. As he was walking past, he made sure to announce that he was better than all those other guys. “I mean look at this!” he said, showing off his arms. It soon became a heated discussion, and he wouldn’t leave until you promised him that he was the sexiest of them all.