Your Nervous Habits

Ross: When you get nervous, you ramble on, not knowing really what you’re saying and when it’s gonna stop. He just watches with an amused expression on his face, waiting until you’ve finished your rant. “Don’t be scared, it’s fine,” he says, reassuring you. However, you still see the hint of a smile on his face.  

Riker: You smile and laugh when you’re nervous, confusing everyone around you. “It’s just a roller coaster baby,” he says, trying to get you to go on. You nod, erupting into laughter. He joins in with you, not exactly knowing what you’re doing. “You’re so cute,” he says, kissing the top of your head. 

Rocky: You don’t get nervous often, but when you do, you forget how to use your limbs. You’re still functioning, but you can’t remember anything after. You’re legs tremble under you, slowly edging forward near the top of the extremely high building. “You okay?” he asks, slightly concerned. You shook your head, without even realizing it. 

Ratliff: When you get a little nervous, you suddenly turn shy. You stay hidden behind Ell, not really saying anything. In a swift movement, he turn around, pulling your chin up. “Since when are you shy?” he asked, a light smile playing on his face. “Since now,” you responded, and he pulled you closer to him, making you feel a little better. 

Ryland: When you’re extremely worried or nervous, your breathing quickens. Soon, you’re practically panting for breath, and Ryland notices right off the bat that you’re trembling under his touch. He pulls you into a secure hug, playing with your hair. “Hey it’s okay,” he reminds you, trying his best to make you feel better.