He Paints Your Daughters Nails

Ross: “Don’t worry, I got this,” he says cockily. He opens up the bottle, not wiping off the extra and it gets all over her clothes and her pointer finger. “Oops,” he says, smiling a little. “Did not mean to do that…” he chuckles. “Maybe I should just do it,” you say, taking the bottle from him and grabbing her little hand. 

Riker: “Daddy can you paint my nails?” she asks sweetly, giving him the puppy dog eyes. “Uh, why don’t you have mommy do that, I’m sure she’s better at it,” he suggests. “No, I want you to do it!” she pouts. “Fine,” he sighs, taking the bottle from her. “Oh they’re so pretty daddy!” she says, running away after he’s done. 

Rocky: “Paint my nails?” she says, holding the bottle near his face. He looks toward you, and you nod him on. “I think you’re daddy would love too!” you tease, watching as her face lit up. He gives you a playful glare before taking the nail polish bottle. After he’s done, she takes a look at her messy hand. “Next time, mommy can do it,” she sighs. 

Ratliff: She holds her little hand out in front of him, pointing to her nail. “What is she doing?” he laughs, looking to you. “She wants you to paint her nails,” you giggle, picking up your little girl. You hand her a red bottle, and she hands it expectantly to him. He shakes his head, but does it anyway. “There!” he says proudly, finishing up. “Not bad,” you giggle, inspecting them. 

Ryland: You’re peeking around the corner, and he’s on the couch with your daughter, painting her nails. You laugh quietly to yourself, watching the concentrated expression on his face. Your little girl watching every move he makes, making sure he doesn’t mess up. “Thanks dad,” she smiles, holding her hands up. He kisses her head, “You’re welcome,” and then laughs. “Mommy look!” she says, running over to you.