You Two Have A Burping Contest

Ross: “I could totally beat that,” you smirk. “No way, you can’t burp louder than I can,” he smiles. You wait a minute, concentrating. Finally, a loud belch fills the room, shocking him completely. His eyes go wide, “Didn’t think you had it in you,” he admitted. “Well, I’m just full of surprises now aren’t I?” you tease. 

Riker: You were laying on his lap watching a movie, and he had let out a huge burp. You jumped up, not expecting that. He laughed, and you held your chest. “God, you scared me!” you giggled. You lay back down, and before soon, you too had joined in on the burping fest. This time, he jumped. He squinted his eyes, knowing that this was a challenge, but accepted anyway. 

Rocky: He and the boys were having a burping contest in the living room, chugging down bottles of pop. “The boys are gross,” Rydel laughed, shaking it off. You nodded, but chugged a Pepsi. You let out the biggest burp in the room, and all off them turned around to you. “Boys aren’t the only one who can play,” you smiled, taking another swig of Pepsi, giving them a look as if to say I-Won. 

Ratliff: He was burping over and over again, and right in your ear. “Will you stop that!” you sighed, turning your attention back to the TV. A few minutes went passed, and you hiccuped, letting a very small burp leave your mouth. “That doesn’t make a very good contest,” he chuckled, shaking his head playfully. “It wasn’t supposed to be,” you say. “Yeah, and even if it was, I would win,” he grinned. He was challenging you, so you decided to try your best, even though he ended up winning. 

Ryland: You were running only on Red bull and coffee, and your burps weren’t letting up. “I guess I shouldn’t drink anything fizzy anymore,” you giggled. “I think so too,” he chuckled, “But I would totally beat you in a contest. “Not today you wouldn’t,” you grinned, doing it again. “We’ll see about that,” he murmered, grabbing some Red Bull and pop. He started drinking the two of them, and before you knew it, he was beating you relentlessly. “You tried,” he said, patting your head.