Panic Attacks

Ross: You weren’t unfamiliar to these panic attacks, they’ve been coming and going for the past few weeks. You and Ross were getting married soon, and you didn’t want him to worry about any of this. You felt another one come on, your chest heaving. “(y/n) hey- what’s wrong? Are you okay?” he rushed, coming to your aid. You nodded your head, trying to signal everything was fine, but he knew better. He set you down onto his lap, rubbing your back, and playing with your hair to make you feel better. 

Riker: You had never had a panic attack before, but you were pretty sure this is what if felt like. Your chest was tight, breathing scarce. Your heartbeat seemed to quicken, as tears poured down your cheeks. Riker looked around panicked, not knowing what to do or how to help you. “Calm down baby, it okay. It’s fine, you’re going to be fine,” he promised. When that didn’t work, he sang ‘your song’, one of your favorites. You listened, and felt your breathing slowly return to normal. You were too tired to do anything, so you fell asleep onto his chest. 

Rocky: What was considered a ‘small prank,’ sent you into a state of panic. You were heaving on the floor, your limbs shaking as big gasps left your lips. Rocky’s eyes were wide, never leaving the sight of you. He bent down next to you, staying like a statue. “I-” he choked, trying to get out the words. Realization washed over his face, and it that second, you were in his arms, and he was carrying you out of the door. “I’m so sorry, I’m sorry. I don’t know what to do,” he stated, again looking around frantically. 

Ratliff: He walked in on your having a panic attack, not knowing exactly what to do. He saw you shaking on the floor, as he darted to you. “What’s wrong? What’s happening?” he yelled frantically. His hand found your back, rubbing it softly. He stroked your cheek, kissing you gently. “Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked again, now that you were somewhat calmed down. When you didn’t answer, he became even more worried. He ran to get you a glass of water, hoping that it would help you. “Here,” he said, resuming his position next to you. 

Ryland: You were crumpled on the bed, loud and exasperated gasps leaving your mouth. It had been around 5 minutes, and Ryland had been doing everything he could to relax you. After nothing worked, his worries increased. He picked you up swiftly, carrying you to the car. “It’s okay baby,” he reminded you, kissing your forehead before entering the car himself. He raced most of the way there, because he wanted your pain to end as quickly as possible. He carried you in, you breathing still getting hitched in the back of your throat. When you laid onto the hospital bed, he staid with you the whole time, reassuring you. He smoothed your hair, calming you somewhat.