He Wakes You Up

Ross: He peeks over, trying to see whether or not you’re awake. He smiles to himself, taking a seat beside your sleeping body. He draws light patterns over your back, until he feels you love beneath his touch. Your eyes flutter open, “Good morning,” he says, kissing your cheek. 

Riker: He quietly sits on the bed with you, playing with a strand of your hair. He leans closer to your face, whispering sweet things into your ear. “Good morning beautiful, time to wake up,” he says, lightly shaking your shoulder. When your eyes open, his smile get brighter, waiting for you to kiss him good morning. 

Rocky: When he’s impatient for you to wake up, he’ll lean in close, trailing kisses from your neck to your lips. When you ignore him and continue sleeping, his hands will find their way to your side, tickling you lightly. A small breaks out over your face, and when he knows your awake, he kissed you once more. 

Ratliff: He lays in bed, not wanting to disturb your sleep. He tries waking up, but ends up staring at you in awe, looking at your beautiful face. He tries keeping quiet, and laying next to you again. He puts his hands around your waist, until he feels you stir next to him. “Oops,” he mutters, kissing you forehead. 

Ryland: When he wakes up, you’re practically laying on top of him. Trapped, he tries as smoothly as possible to shift your weight onto the bed, wakening you in the process. When you roll over and groan, he leaned on top of you this time, leaving kisses all over your face.