Piggy Back Rides

Ross: “I’m tired, I can’t get up,” you lie, holding out your arms for him. He sighs, and playfully rolls his eyes. “Come on,” he says, waiting for you to hop onto his back. “Yay!” you shout, as he grabs onto your legs. “Onto the bus we go,” he giggles, running down the stairs. 

Riker: “Are we almost to the car yet?” you whine. “We still got awhile,” he sighs. You grumble, but keep going anyway. In a swift movement, he steps in front of you, bending down. “Hop on,” he says, holding out his arms. You smile and get on. “I think you definitely deserve the award for best boyfriend ever,” you grin, kissing his neck. 

Rocky: “Piggyback ride?” you beg, puffing out your lower lip. “Not until you give me one,” he teases. “Fine then,” you smirk. “Yeah right, you couldn’t do it,” he says, shaking his head. “Go ahead,” you grin. He gets on your back, and you try to regain your balance, and within no time, your both having a laughing attack on the floor. 

Ratliff: “I would carry you everywhere!” he says, the corners of his lips turning up into a smile. “I feel special!” you laugh. “I mean it, let’s go,” he orders, waiting for you to get on. “Where to first my lady,” he says in a fancy accent. “Hmm… The kitchen!” you giggle as he makes airplane noises. 

Ryland: “You tired yet?” you grin, leaning your head onto his shoulder so you could see his face. “Nope,” he smiles, continuing his walk. “Such a big strong man,” you say, kissing his cheek. “You know it,” he laughs, quickening his pace. “And such a showoff too,” you mutter.