He Reads Fanfiction

Ross: You watched as he lay lazily across the couch on his iPad, looking concentrated. His expression didn’t change for another five minutes, so you asked him what was up. “I’m reading fanfiction,” he replied, not moving his eyes from the screen. You giggled, scooting beside him. Before you knew it, you were both engrossed in the writing, paying close attention to his character. 

Riker: He sat with a salty expression on his face, before a terrified look appeared. “What’s wrong?” you called to him. His eyes shot up from the screen, widening. “I was reading this fanfiction, and it’s getting a little crazy…” he admitted, throwing the iPad onto the couch. “What was it about?” you ask curiously. “It was about you and me. Doing this,” he smiled, kissing you softly. 

Rocky: “So, me and the guys found this hilarious fanfiction yesterday,” he chuckled, tossing you his laptop. “This is it?” you said, raising an eyebrow. He nodded, waiting for you to start reading. You made it to the third chapter, unfazed. “Oh my god,” you mumbled, shaking your head. “I know right? It’s crazy!” he said, going into a fit of hysteria. “I can’t believe someone actually wrote this…” you admitted. 

Ratliff: “Some fan just sent me the link to her fanfiction,” you snorted, rolling your head back. “We should read it,” he said, waiting for your approval. “Fine, let’s do this,” you laughed, clicking the tab. You both read a few paragraphs, and it wasn’t really terrible. “This is actually pretty good,” you commented, turning the page. “It’s because I’m in it isn’t it?” he teased, making you giggle. 

Ryland: “I got a Tumblr,” he said, completely out of the blue. “Oh you did? Why’s that?” you smiled, waiting for his ridiculous reasoning. “Somebody just told me to, so I’m trying it out. Did you know people write fanfiction about me? There’s a few of them,” he said, looking confused. “Yeah, I’ve maybe even read a few,” you smiled, sticking out your tongue. “Oh yeah, what were they about?” he asked, kissing your cheek. “They were about you. Duh,” you laughed, causing him to playfully roll his eyes.