Somebody Walks In On You Making Out

Ross: You two were in his bedroom, enjoying the time you had with him before he went on tour. You didn’t plan on doing anything, but somehow, things always ended with a hot and heavy make out session. You jumped back as you heard the door slam open, and Rocky was standing there with a smirk. “Get it bro,” he said sassily, wiggling his eyebrows before leaving. 

Riker: Your daughter had went to bed over half an hour ago, so you and Riker were enjoying some one on one time on the couch. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours, moving in sync with each others’. “Ewww!” you heard a tired voice call from the stairs as you both pulled away quickly. “What are you doing up?” you asked, blushing, carrying her back up.

Rocky: When you saw Riker walk in on the two of you making out, it was definitely a weird sight. You thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head, but Rocky didn’t even move his stance. “Um, I was just trying to get something,” Riker said, smiling sheepishly as he left. You stifled a laugh, blushing deeply. “Now, where were we?” Rocky asked. 

Ratliff: You both were over at the Lynch’s, and they all had gone off to get blankets and pillows for movie night. You were all alone, so he placed a little kiss on your lips, letting it turn into something more. “Guys, I’m bac- Oh, sorry,” Rydel said, holding both hands up in surrender. “Well, that’s awkward,” Ellington said, scooting a little away from you. 

Ryland: You were enjoying the taste of his lips on yours, feeling like the best thing in the world even. You both were really into it, until the door swung open. “Ryland I thought I told you no girls in your roo-” Stormie started, her mouth dropping to the floor. “And THAT’S exactly why!” she sighed, as you both made the walk of shame downstairs.