He Forgets Your Birthday!

Ross: You had been waiting patiently for Ross to wish you a happy birthday, and so far it didn’t look like it was happening. He had been super busy with Austin and Ally this week, and he could have easily forgotten… When he walked through the door, he gave you a kiss, plopping onto the couch. You gave him a look, raising your eyebrows. “What?” he asked. “Aren’t you going to tell me happy birthday?” you asked bewildered. His eyes got wide, his mouth gaping open. “Baby, I’m so sorry! I was so busy and… It’s all my fault! I’m sorry, I promise I’ll make it up to you. Happy birthday,” he whispered. 

Riker: You stormed through the door, instantly searching for you. You thought he was going to wish you a happy birthday, but instead, he told you all about the show he just booked. “Oh… that’s great Riker,” you mumbled, looking down. He gave you a quizzical look, “What’s wrong (y/n)?” “It’s nothing,” you said, walking away. He ran in front of you, grabbing your shoulders. “I thought you would be a little more happy about this…” he said sadly. “I am happy, but to be honest, I thought you were going to wish me a happy birthday,” you whispered. He looked like he was at a loss for words. “I-I’m so sorry. I forgot with everything that’s been going on. God, I feel terrible. I’m so sorry, please forgive me?” he begged. 

Rocky: He was away on a big tour, one of the biggest in his career so far. You had waited and waited all day to get a call from him, but nothing. It was almost midnight, and by this time, you were actually a little angry. You grabbed your phone, dialing his number. “Hey baby, can I call you later? I’m getting ready to hit the stage!” he yelled excitedly. You sighed angrily, obviously upset. “What’s wrong?” he asked, oblivious. “You haven’t called me all day! I mean, normally it’s okay, but I figured you would have tried if it was my birthday!” you shouted. “Yeah, I was. I just had a really busy day… I was going to, I promise,” he said, his voice cracking. “I can tell when you’re lying y’kn,” you commented. He sighed, knowing he was caught. “Look, I’m sorry. My mind was everywhere else today. I love you, and I do wish you a happy birthday babe.”

Ratliff: Everyone was over at your and Ratliff’s place today, and you figured it was for your birthday. You were all hanging out, watching movies and playing guitar. Ell hadn’t told you happy birthday yet, but you knew it would happen sooner or later. You were chilling on the couch when Rocky  picked his phone up. “Hey it’s the (Date of your birthday) today! Happy birthday (y/n)! Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner!” Rocky said. Ell’s eyes widened a little in response, but he tried to relax when you saw him. “Dude, you forgot her birthday?” Ross asked curiously. He closed his eyes, obviously wishing he would’ve remembered. “I’m sorry (y/n), it’s completely my fault! I’ll make it up to you this weekend! I promise baby,” he said, giving you a quick peck on the cheek. “Someone’s in trouble,” Rydel teased. 

Ryland: Today was your big birthday! 21 years old, and you were so excited! Ryland hadn’t been around much today, but you just figured he was going to surprise you with something awesome. He opened the front door, running upstairs. “Just came to get my jacket,” he muttered, giving you a quick kiss on the lips. “Wait, where are you going?” you asked sadly. “The boys wanted to hang out,” he replied, “Everything okay?” You nodded, feeling tears prickling your eyes. “Did you forget something today Ry?” you asked. His eyebrows furrowed, trying to think, “I don’t think so?” he questioned. “Not even my birthday?” you said, shaking your head. “Oh… it’s your birthday. Yeah, I must have forgot. I was so busy practicing my DJ stuff. I’m so sorry baby! I’ll just forget about tonight okay? Let’s go do something!” he suggested.