He Helps You Plan The Wedding

Ross: “What food should we have?” he wondered aloud, deep in concentration. “Oh I got this! Cheeseburgers, fries, and a milkshake,” he responds, answering himself. You shake your head, looking through more stacks of papers. “What? I don’t want it to be too fancy…” he mutters. 

Riker: “I think it should be blue… and white!” he says, smiling. “That would look nice,” you comment. “See, I’m not so bad at this!” he grins proudly. “…The only thing we’ve done is pick the colors?” you giggle. “Well, obviously I’m amazing at that! It took me like, two seconds!” 

Rocky: You’re going over plans, asking him if everything was perfect or not, and he was eating a heaping pile of macaroni. “Yep, looks great,” he says, turning on the TV. You snatch it from his hands, and give him a look. “What? I was just checking the scores! The game’s on!”

Ratliff: “We should just have a huge party with lions and flamethrowers!” he laughs, nodding his head. “Flamethrowers?” you question, playfully rolling his eyes. “And you know, if we can’t find all that, we could just have a huge dance party or something…” he smirks. 

Ryland: “I don’t like all this planning stuff… I just wanted to be married to you, not plan what colors go best with plates,” he sighs. “Fine go, you don’t have to help plan!” you say, looking over more pictures with Rydel. He gets up to leave the room, “But, if I were to pick one, it would be the black…”