He Teaches You How To Play An Instrument

Ross: He was very concentrated, showing you what the chords were. You somehow got lost in his eyes, smiling broadly as the lines on his face formed. He looked up, making sure you got everything, and noticed you staring. “What?” he smiled, setting the guitar down. “Nothing, sorry. Let’s start again,” you mumble, as he kissed your lips, grabbing the guitar again. 

Riker: “Okay, so put your fingers here,” he instructed, sitting in front of you. He had a bass on his lap, opposite from you so you could see what he was doing. You nodded, doing as you were told. “Now, move them back and forth between these two,” he says, looking more concentrated as ever. Before long, you played a little part of one of their songs, and he was more than happy, rewarding you with a kiss. 

Rocky: He didn’t think that he should teach you with two guitars, so he sat behind you, outstretching his arms. His hands held yours over the correct placement, surprising you with little kiss here and there on your shoulder. “You’re doing great,” he smiled, reaching for your lips this time. “I’m never going to learn if you keep on kissing me y’know?” you giggled. He sighed, getting back to work. “After,” he promised. 

Ratliff: “There’s no other seats… Looks like you might have to sit on my lap,” he said, smiling mischievously. You rolled your eyes playfully, taking a seat. He placed the drumsticks in your hands, gently wrapping his around yours. He moved them back and forth between the drum set, creating the loudest marching band sounding music you’ve ever heard. “This is cool!” you exclaim, turning back to look at him. “You’re a natural,” he says, kissing your cheek.