Something Childish That You Do Together

Ross: When you were bored, you both would color together. Sometimes just doodles, and sometimes even a coloring book. Most of the time, you would have contests and have everyone voted on who’s was better, and he  usually won.

Riker: You both enjoyed watching Disney movies, so that was your go-to activity. You would snuggle up to him on the couch, watching The Lion King. He would chuckle quietly when you started sniffling half way through the movie though. 

Rocky: You would always play little games together, hide and seek, or tag around the house. It was always so much fun for the two of you, especially when you played in the dark. He would love to hide behind a corner and scare you too!

Ratliff: You both built forts around the house, covering the living room with heaps of blankets. You had tunnels, and laps inside, while you both spent hours in there. You would talk about anything and everything, just forgetting about the world. 

Ryland: You would have races all the time, no matter what you were doing. He’d race you to the car, and pout when you won. And sometimes, you’d even trick him into cleaning the house, betting that you could get it done faster than him.