What He Teaches Your Kids

Ross: The first thing Ross taught your son, was a little bit of guitar. He got him a smaller one, almost identical looking to his, and taught him how to play small bits and pieces. And as he got older, the better he became, and they would jam out all the time!

Riker: From when she was little, he wanted to speed up time so he could teach her how to skate. He took her skating her first time when she was 3, and after she became really good, he taught her how to play Hockey as well and it ended up being her favorite sport. 

Rocky: He taught your son everything, from sports to pranking. He was already a master at pranks, and the both of them would orchestrate a plan, and play tricks on everyone. He knew every trick in the book, and he would play them on even the most unsuspecting people. 

Ratliff: Ever since she was 1 or 2, he would sit her up on his lap and play drums. As she got older, she wanted to learn too. He would hit the pedals for her, but let her use the drumsticks. After she learned a little more, he got her a small drum set, one she could play by herself. 

Ryland: He would teach your son football. No matter how hot it was outside, they both wanted to go out and toss the ball around for a few hours. By the time he was 5, he knew all the terminology, how to throw, catch, kick, everything.