He Takes You On A Romantic Date

Ross: He surprises you to a romantic trip to the beach, at night. He takes your hand in his, swinging them back and forth while walking along the shore. “See that star?” he says, pointing the the brightest one there. You nod, and he tells you that whenever he’s away, to just look at that, and think of him. “I will,” you promise, taking a picture of it. 

Riker: He likes to keep things simple, but still wants you to know that he cares about you so much. He fixes you a really romantic dinner, “Is this okay?” he asks sweetly, knowing that it was your absolute favorite. “Of course,” you smiles, kissing him on the cheek. After dinner, he even has a your favorite romance movie laid out for you, even though you didn’t see much of it… ;)

Rocky: He wants to romance you as much as possible, and the idea that he comes up with is dancing. “Put your hands here,” he says, gesturing to his neck. His hands slide down to your waist, sliding even farther down. “And mine goes here,” he chuckles, smirking to himself. You shake your head, but smile and let him continue. 

Ratliff: He’s usually all about the fun dates; going to laser tag or to play a new sport. But this time, for your anniversary, he decided to do something extra special. He blindfolds you, leading you around the city until you reach your destination. He takes off the blindfold as you look in amazement. “Oh my god,” you gasp, looking at a special candle lit picnic at the place you first met.

Ryland: He whisks you away at 6, not telling you where you’re even going. You pull up to a big pile of rocks, and you give him a quizzical look. “Just wait,” he smiles, leading you up. He helps you onto the rock, before climbing up himself. He lays a blanket down, and one for on top. “He tells you to turn around, and you see the sun beginning to set. “Wow, it’s prettier than I thought,” you smile, snuggling into his chest.